Found A B-42x........

I'm not sure what year it is.It was taken off the road in the early '90's.The sheet metal is in very good condition.The double frame is PERFECT with NO spreading.I was told the engine was rebuilt not long before it was taken off the road ,and ran once in a while until a few years ago.It has a 20 spd. quad box.Dump body tub is in fair condition.Any thoughts on these,and what i should offer for it in this condition???It will need tires,batteries,fluid changes ect...at a minimum.

I probably wouldn't screw with it. Especially knowing that I'm willing to sell you Other Dogs' mixer for say, $500.00 american.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Sorry Rob but the price has to go to 600.00. Why you ask cause I know where he parks it and I can make a hundred for myself.... Or we could sell him a black and white B-model located in Ohio.

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Sorry Rob but the price has to go to 600.00. Why you ask cause I know where he parks it and I can make a hundred for myself.... Or we could sell him a black and white B-model located in Ohio.

That's fair enough for me Joe. I'm sure Other Dog would be reluctant to ante up the information anyways. I have the truck located via google search, and it is ready for pickup by the new owner. I won't worry about the old title as I can get a brand new and improved one readily; (amazing what a 12 pack will get you).

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Or we could sell him a black and white B-model located in Ohio.

Naw, I wouldn't do that to someone that only drives class.

Rob

I probably wouldn't screw with it. Especially knowing that I'm willing to sell you Other Dogs' mixer for say, $500.00 american.

Rob

your keyboard must be going bad too-left out some numbers there. At least now I know who my real friends- uh,friend I mean-is. Right Paul? Paul?

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

your keyboard must be going bad too-left out some numbers there. At least now I know who my real friends- uh,friend I mean-is. Right Paul? Paul?

Naw, I want the new owner to feel good about their purchase.

Rob