Who's Hotter?

other dog

I might be the only person in the United States that's never watched 'Friends',but i've never seen it.

Neither have I.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I'll add my .02 into this choice. NEITHER...........................LOL!!

If I had to pick, it'd be Jennifer though.

I have a hard time anymore falling for any of these new movie start types. Too phony, self righteous for me.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

I'll add my .02 into this choice. NEITHER...........................LOL!!

If I had to pick, it'd be Jennifer though.

I have a hard time anymore falling for any of these new movie start types. Too phony, self righteous for me.

I'm sure none are 100% as "Hollywood" portrays them to be. It is all a game for dollars. Let them "stray" from their chosen path of progression and their support/backing wanes.

I'll stay with "Momma" till I pass on in this life. I know the feelings of the heart that beats in her chest, as well as I do my own.

I look at neither actress as attractive, (to me). There is so much more to being attractive than physical attributes.

That, while obscure in thought, is "No Shit".

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I'm sure none are 100% as "Hollywood" portrays them to be. It is all a game for dollars. Let them "stray" from their chosen path of progression and their support/backing wanes.

I'll stay with "Momma" till I pass on in this life. I know the feelings of the heart that beats in her chest, as well as I do my own.

I look at neither actress as attractive, (to me). There is so much more to being attractive than physical attributes.

That, while obscure in thought, is "No Shit".

Rob

That's certainly the way I felt about my wife. We met in September, married in November (same year) and never had a cross word between us in 20 years. Almost unbelievable, but true.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

That's certainly the way I felt about my wife. We met in September, married in November (same year) and never had a cross word between us in 20 years. Almost unbelievable, but true.

True love brother

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Me either but i bet we are missing somthing. glenn

Your not. I seen a few episodes back when I would actually watch a bit of TV. Lame attempt at comedy with even more lame drama thrown in. Seinfeld was 100 times better and was funny with no drama. These days I just download shows I want to watch and use my TV as a monitor for watching said shows. That or PBS.

And back to the topic at hand. Angelina is damn hot but her political BS along with the stupid child adoptions (it looks like a PR stunt to me) ruin it. And having a girl that hot is going to cause a lot of problems. I did just that (not super star but super hot) and it was a pain to go out in public, especially where plenty of guys would hang out. After all the cat calling, people getting in your face, trying to hit on her when your back is turned and fights it wasn't worth it.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

Your not. I seen a few episodes back when I would actually watch a bit of TV. Lame attempt at comedy with even more lame drama thrown in. Seinfeld was 100 times better and was funny with no drama. These days I just download shows I want to watch and use my TV as a monitor for watching said shows. That or PBS.

And back to the topic at hand. Angelina is damn hot but her political BS along with the stupid child adoptions (it looks like a PR stunt to me) ruin it. And having a girl that hot is going to cause a lot of problems. I did just that (not super star but super hot) and it was a pain to go out in public, especially where plenty of guys would hang out. After all the cat calling, people getting in your face, trying to hit on her when your back is turned and fights it wasn't worth it.

One can save all that pain and heartache by marrying an ugly woman. That way when she leaves, you will be happy.

Rob

...and back to the topic at hand. Angelina is damn hot but her political BS along with the stupid child adoptions (it looks like a PR stunt to me) ruin it. And having a girl that hot is going to cause a lot of problems. I did just that (not super star but super hot) and it was a pain to go out in public, especially where plenty of guys would hang out. After all the cat calling, people getting in your face, trying to hit on her when your back is turned and fights it wasn't worth it.

that is so true. that's why I told Beyonce to get lost. She was pretty distraught about it at first, but seems to be doing fairly well now. I think she's finally over me :rolleyes:

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.