Yellen admits prices are NOT going to come down

kscarbel2

3 minutes ago, Freightrain said:

Off all my life, I don't think we have lived in a worse condition then we are in now.

The president angrily addressed the nation on Thursday night telling Americans 'I know what the hell I am doing!' and insisting that 'my memory is fine.'

However, moments later he committed another startling gaffe, referring to the Egyptian leader as the president of Mexico.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13063725/joe-biden-address-nation-news.html

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Freightrain said:

Off all my life, I don't think we have lived in a worse condition then we are in now.

Larry the only era worse than now was the 1930's depression that our parents lived thru..

• Like 2

Brocky

14 hours ago, Brocky said:

Larry the only era worse than now was the 1930's depression that our parents lived thru..

Do you know my pop grew up in that time and one thing he was always dead against was throwing out leftovers. We don’t throw out food in this house and I develop the same habit even if I have to stuff it in.. nothing gets thrown out here. Also, I don’t know what’s happening around here. Fuel went up around $.25 a gallon yesterday and that was overnight from the day before just a month ago. I dropped $.30 or so not sure what’s up with that… but here I go again $100 to fill my pick up in credible. Bob

• Like 2

Ya, I eat leftovers til whenever( though they don't last long with me anyhow).  Only thing that does get pitched is sour milk.  Had a NEW gallon just last week that was sour when I opened it new(date was good for 1.5 weeks yet).  I won't waste the gas to go back to store and complain.  My guess is the whole shipment got warm and ruined so getting more from the shelf would be a moot point.  

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"