Save the Lone Star State

70mackMB

my sister was telling me massachusetts is way over run with illegals latest caper,,,now they gotta bunch of them driving cars and banging into people with no license and or no insurance ,,,,she is moving to  south carolina soon bought a condo there,,,,she cant wait to get out of there number of reasons lol bob

• Like 2

Otherdog, that was very well put anything to prove Donald Trump is an idiot. We got a better idea well there you go now hundreds of people have to deal with this F -in garbage OK Biden why don’t you take care of them since you had a better idea

• Like 2

More people need to react like Texas. How does that song go? God love Texas problem is everybody’s afraid to take a stand. These days peoples need to start to riot in the streets. No, we are not OK with this.??????????

• Like 1

Yeah, don’t forget thank Biden for all his wonderful efforts. Asshole this is the garbage we have to put up with. They ought be sending them all to the White House here you go, Jack ass you deal with them. God love America ha ha

• Like 2

On 2/1/2024 at 9:51 PM, GA_Dave said:

AMEN !!!  We ARE the People!  It is our inherent RIGHT, guaranteed by the US Constitution, to keep and bear arms, to ensure the security of a FREE State.  Governor Abbott is currently using the National Guard to close a portion of the border, but the National Guard is part of the Federal Military and could be commandeered by Federal rule.  If this happens, all Governor Abbott needs to do is call up the militia, AKA "The People" and The People will put a stop to this situation!  Many years ago, I swore an oath to protect and defend the US Constitution from ALL enemies, both foreign and domestic.  That oath has no expiration date!

That's what a lot of folks don't understand. The oath wasn't to a president, or to the congress, or to the courts. It was to the Constitution. When a president, or the congress, or the courts act in ways repugnant to the Constitution, your loyalty lies with the Constitution in opposition to them...as it should. If they don't like something in the Constitution, there are ways to change the document. When they know they can't get 2/3 support in both legislative chambers AND 3/4 of the states on board with their desired changes, they try to make end-runs around the parts they don't like using corrupt courts to uphold unconstitutional laws & policies. In the courts, far too much emphasis is placed upon "precedent" to justify a decision they want to make despite being in contradiction with the text & intent of the Constitution. It's much like the telephone game you may have played as a kid...where a message is whispered from one person to the next around the room. It tends to change a little bit every person or two, with the final product unrecognizable to the original message. This is how precedent works. Case A is decided on the basis of the Constitution. Case B refers back to A, C to B, D to C, and so on and so forth. By the time you get to cases E & F, the decisions have nothing to do with the Constitution. Keep going along this line of "precedent" and G, H, and I are blatantly violating the Constitution. The phrases "Congress shall make no law" and "Shall not be infringed" start to mean nothing at all because exceptions are allowed by "precedent". Further "precedent" allows the expansion of those exceptions until congress feels free to make whatever laws they want, infringing upon whatever rights they deem unnecessary. We have one party comfortable enough with the way the game has been going that they no longer try to hide who they are. We have another party who is like an abused spouse...compromising their own principals, giving the other side anything/everything they want to avoid conflict and "get things done". This desire to do something...even if it is the wrong thing...has killed the GOP. Few are willing to fight.

Then they wonder how/why someone like Trump is so popular with voters. I really liked Vivek, too, and how he handled himself on the campaign...if he sticks around & doesn't blow it, I think he's got a real bright political future.

Anyway, enough Sunday morning ramblings. Almost time for the kiddos to get out of Sunday School...gotta head upstairs to Church.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

...and I bought a Texas flag to fly on my flag pole out front. Wife might think I'm flying it for her (being from Texas and all)...but it's not. I just gotta get my Christmas lights taken down.🤦‍♂️ I run some lights up the pole to make a light tree. Can't put up the flag 'til I get the lights down.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!