My brothers and I all learned to drive on my dad's 1979 R686ST. Video e it for 6 years while we built a volumetric mixer for a 95 RD688S triaxle we bought. Now I've been driving that for 9 years, and we're phasing the '79 into backup/retirement.

I like R's. 🤓 Though I do like that Pete, that's the body style I'd chase if I bought a Pete. Though the hood fenders don't have good off-road clearance. Mack's were built for on and off road. Sat up higher.

• Like 2

Yes what he says I just assumed it was a while ago but when I lost my pop, it took a long long time to get over it. It was awful I was off  over a year and thanks for your interest in my DM I’m going to be doing some serious grinding and sanding this weekend it’s supposed to be a great weekend for work my wife asked me to not  sand or grind fiberglass in the garage… bob

• Like 1

I’m still unable to post photos. I don’t know what’s up with that sometimes I send them to Joeys  phone number and he put them on there for me. My God finally Saturday I thought this week was never going to end.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’ve been able to post her lately, so Joey you are right shortly after I sent the bread all of a sudden they were downloading. Not sure if I’ll get too much done on it this weekend, but I’ll give it a really good shot went by local true value and bought some more sanding suppliesThursday,,, Saturday at last fellas yahoo !!!!!!!!!!  .. and yes, I know this is a boring old people story that I’ve already told before, but I broke in on a R  model trash truck 15, speed two stick… but did my class a training on a 15 speed U  model

• Like 2