Pictures of the Week

other dog

16 hours ago, mowerman said:

Food looks amazing so do the blue pants, come on???????? Bob

Yes indeed, they were absolutely skin tight. I wish I could have gotten a picture of the smoking hot chick that I saw walking carrying a cup of beer in each hand. She had on cut off blue jean short shorts and a white tank top...but I can't just take pictures of things like that like I used to. I got in trouble for making a comment about Vicki's breastesess 🤣

• Haha 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

24 minutes ago, other dog said:

Oh, and I have many more pictures from the car show on the camera. I'll post a link when I get home. I took about 350.

I will be looking forward to seeing them.. You and Zina have a safe  trip back home..

• Thanks 1

Brocky

15 minutes ago, Brocky said:

I will be looking forward to seeing them.. You and Zina have a safe  trip back home..

Thank you. I think we're leaving Sunday. But at my age we take 17, 301, 601, 1, 220, etc. so it might take 2 days to get back. 95 scares me.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

53 minutes ago, other dog said:

Yes indeed, they were absolutely skin tight. I wish I could have gotten a picture of the smoking hot chick that I saw walking carrying a cup of beer in each hand. She had on cut off blue jean short shorts and a white tank top...but I can't just take pictures of things like that like I used to. I got in trouble for making a comment about Vicki's breastesess 🤣

I know the routine my wife walks ahead of me because she doesn’t wanna watch me gawking at at all the mighty fine scenery 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, other dog said:

Ribs-

PXL_20231124_155002450.thumb.jpg.15a815d67703fdbfbe898d68b3c105f6.jpgPXL_20231124_154950923.thumb.jpg.c4a6086434455819d25afec8016d7e1e.jpg

My god bud according to your cooking utensils,,,,,you are a redneck hey Tom, let me know for sure if you hear about the macungie dates before I do I have to put for  vacation by New Year’s Eve. No hurry.bob

7 hours ago, other dog said:

Thank you. I think we're leaving Sunday. But at my age we take 17, 301, 601, 1, 220, etc. so it might take 2 days to get back. 95 scares me.

I am the same way!! From here to the Bushnell FL show I run 221, 1, and 301... From here to Alaska we only ran the interstates when the old US Highways got on and off for a ways..

• Like 1

Brocky

8 hours ago, mowerman said:

My god bud according to your cooking utensils,,,,,you are a redneck hey Tom, let me know for sure if you hear about the macungie dates before I do I have to put for  vacation by New Year’s Eve. No hurry.bob

Bob

The ATCA Macungie dates are always the Friday and Saturday of Fathers Day Weekend in June.. Check out a 2024 calendar..

• Like 1

Brocky

Thanks for that Brocky me and the wife are doing a shop cruise to Alaska in August last year of truck driving,,, I’m going to squeeze in both trips …. After September I’ll have to start some sort of budget should be a 4 letter word lol … bob

OD   thank you so much for the picture of the Chevrolet car.  That thing in the blue..... wow.  I never realized. My auto darkening welding helmet came with one of those like the guy has on hi back. didn't know that's what it was for.  I'll study that picture a little longer .

• Like 2