1996 DM688S cabin air filter

ok, I realize I should know this but…. Does a 96 DM688 have a cabin air filter and if so what is the location ? 
 Just recharged my AC and it’s working again but not blowing well. So filter could be one item along with duct doors etc. 
 Thanks for any help ! 

I bet the core is plugged with dirt. Pull the duct work back and blow the dirt out.  It can "try" your patience.  There's no filter that I know of.  But  I not knoweth everything  :)

• Like 1
  • Like 1

no cabin air filter. 

as Joey said, the core is probably dirty. it is trying on your patience, but can be cleaned. 

and once you have the box open enough to see the core, you will be amazed at how dirty it is and that it even worked at all.

• Like 1
  • Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

I made a cardboard tube about a foot long, and flattened it, wrapped it. With duct tape, and cut a slot in the side of one end, and formed the other end over my shop vac hose. Then all I had to do was sneak the duct back and inch with wooden wedges. Then one hand had a light and the other had the sucker. An occasional blast from a blow gun helped also.

• Like 1
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, MACKS said:

Just a few weeks ago my wife caught me going out with my battery operated water pick..lol after soaking the core with spray nine I used the water pick to wash it all out,worked great,u need to straighten out the fins also if there bent over,they make a comb for just that,as said above huge difference..

now be truthful here did you really use YOUR water pick or wifes. LOL

• Haha 2