Oil pressure

IGV

I understand the stress...  Trust me!!  I have had to build many engines, and I know what it costs, and the anticipation that the truck owner has..  Good job!!..  

You came to the right web site...  We are a great team of guy's that offer our knowledge freely..  Stay in touch...  Jojo

Yeah our trucks need some love too jajaja we need to give some of what they provide to us

Yes I came to the right places you guys are great I greatly appreciate everyone's help I'll be in touch and keep updating be safe you all good rest of the day thanks

I'm a bit confused now, I forgot to tell you guys that yesterday when I got the pump at the dealer one of the mechanics told me why I was charging the pump I told hin because it was leaking fuel, and he told that those are almost impossible to leak what guys think about it?

4 hours ago, IGV said:

I'm a bit confused now, I forgot to tell you guys that yesterday when I got the pump at the dealer one of the mechanics told me why I was charging the pump I told hin because it was leaking fuel, and he told that those are almost impossible to leak what guys think about it?

So my Guess ! he hasn’t worked on Mack long then! Rest assured this is the likely source ! The evidence was in your hand! The test you tried proved it! 🤨

• Like 1