Pictures of the Week

other dog

Yes indeed, that is a nice family friendly place. As a matter of fact, a couple with 2 boys who looked to be around 8 or 10 years old were sitting 2 booths down from us. You won't see anything there that you won't typically see every time you turn the TV on anyway.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

14 hours ago, The Rubber Duck 006 said:

I love that International Cabover as well!!

That was a lucky shot- Zina saw it first and said "here comes a cabover". I just happened to have my phone in my hand looking for something on Google maps so I was able to get that picture. If I hadn't had it in my hands I would have never gotten it in time.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

11 hours ago, other dog said:

That was a lucky shot- Zina saw it first and said "here comes a cabover". I just happened to have my phone in my hand looking for something on Google maps so I was able to get that picture. If I hadn't had it in my hands I would have never gotten it in time.

I have a radar when it comes to Cabovers!! I see them then have to clean my slobber of my steering wheel 

On 3/28/2023 at 11:12 AM, other dog said:

I didn't look REAL close, but that's a nice looking body on it.

I noticed that too it doesn’t look like it would take much to get her up and running. I would like to have it.

I spent eight years in cabovers  I never had a problem with them owned two of them…when California changed thier length law’s years ago for a short while you could buy them all day long over there with low miles for practically nothing Bob

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...