On The Side Of The Road

Especially the black one they both look very restorable ….. i pass a DM800 everyday drives me crazy to see it just sitting…. One of these old gleeps  that has a ton of old shit with a sign out front no trespassing … the same truck used to sit across the highway at a construction outfit years back… 25-30 I don’t know how this guy wound up with it or what his plans are I would take a chance and drive on in there but with triple trailers I’m sure I wouldn’t be able to get out of there winnemucca Nevada interstate 80 right behind the pilot… bob 

5 hours ago, mrsmackpaul said:

The second trucks got a cool power motor by the looks of it 

Thinking someone has spent a lot of time modernizing it many years ago to keep it a working truck

Kinda sad but nothing lasts forever

Paul

The black one doesn’t look like it was running that long ago. It looks like it was working right up to. Just a few years ago…. Bob

They indeed look like a kind of someone's collection a guy enjoys having them the way they are. We sure may have multiple suggestions on what would be better or worse with them but that was already said on here many times.

Thanks for posting, was interesting to see.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

On 2/19/2023 at 3:31 AM, Vladislav said:

They indeed look like a kind of someone's collection a guy enjoys having them the way they are. We sure may have multiple suggestions on what would be better or worse with them but that was already said on here many times.

Thanks for posting, was interesting to see.

yeah we have a whole town here full of houses like that 15 vehicles in thier yard they do absolutely nothing with any of them,,,but nothing for sale,,,thiers a ww2 jeep down the street from me ive been driving by it for 16 years, hasnt moved been dieing to run in there and see if possible sale,but i know damn well he will tell to get lost...bob

18 minutes ago, mowerman said:

yeah we have a whole town here full of houses like that 15 vehicles in thier yard they do absolutely nothing with any of them,,,but nothing for sale,,,thiers a ww2 jeep down the street from me ive been driving by it for 16 years, hasnt moved been dieing to run in there and see if possible sale,but i know damn well he will tell to get lost...bob

Bob, a thought popped up in my mind while reading your post. Just imagine what people think seeing you DM or my Macks in the yard? Just wonder what would you say being asked on selling the Mack? We sure try keeping our trasures to not be ruined by rain or snow but some one may be thinking he'd do that much better.

And my guess the most everybody would think he would :)

• Like 2

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012