Trailer for your B model Mack

I’ll keep my eyes open for one,, I have seen couple on FB Marketplace, a friend of mine bought one just like that down in East South Carolina for $2000 I took my Western Star to get it, I slid my 5th wheel back to keep it off my mud flaps ,, i think they would be fine with a single axle B . 

• Like 1

back atcha by brother supposed to be a lotta fun today going to a live play later,,tribute to temptations and then dining out....already wife grumbling at me and left to run with her friends i said whaaaas up with the sour attitude all i got was more grumbling RAH RAH RAH   split tails,,,,never know whats coming next....bob

• Haha 1

On 2/18/2023 at 10:23 AM, mowerman said:

back atcha by brother supposed to be a lotta fun today going to a live play later,,tribute to temptations and then dining out....already wife grumbling at me and left to run with her friends i said whaaaas up with the sour attitude all i got was more grumbling RAH RAH RAH   split tails,,,,never know whats coming next....bob

some how or other this is going to include  a B model and trailer ; i just know it. LOL. dining out on the trailer!!!😱