Model B bulldog

Licensed to kill

Norman Taunton he’s in galt California Great guy to deal with I haven’t talk to him in a number of years I’ve bought a lot of parts from him but he used to have hundreds of bulldogs in various conditions here’s his phone number I don’t even know if he is still alive good luck..  209-745-2716….. bob

• Like 1

I got ahold of Norman and he said he would look and see if he has one. He will look for a couple other parts that I need but said that he doesn't have much left anymore. Lost much of it to a fire. Thanks for the heads up Bob. Really enjoyed talking to Norman. Really nice guy. 

• Like 1

On 9/3/2022 at 9:47 PM, Licensed to kill said:

I got ahold of Norman and he said he would look and see if he has one. He will look for a couple other parts that I need but said that he doesn't have much left anymore. Lost much of it to a fire. Thanks for the heads up Bob. Really enjoyed talking to Norman. Really nice guy. 

Did he lose many of his trucks?   terry:MackLogo:

4 hours ago, terry said:

Did he lose many of his trucks?   terry:MackLogo:

He said that he doesn't have much of anything anymore. He did not elaborate on whether that was due solely to the fire or if he had moved some prior to the fire, just said that he lost some to the fire and no longer has much stuff left. 

• 1 month later...

That’s messed up he was a great guy to do deal with he lives right on a main highway probably some ass clown threw out a cigarette last time I was over there was around six years ago and then he was getting rid of a lot of stuff he didn’t think he was going to need so most of his trucks were probably gone before the fire … bob

• 2 months later...

Just thought I would throw this in here this gorgeous R  model was one of the trucks I was hoping to not get burned up. Norm had just bought this last time I was over there who also had a 95% restored 67.R model in the garage as well. The 67 was coming out real good I mean professional grade restoration on this thing. Would be an awful shame of both of them got burned up. Well I try to upload the photo twice. It won’t take bob