Freedom at last

mowerman

Well after stepping all over rowdy‘s tread I thought I would start my own bitch fest so not only do I wide up with three sour grapes for offspring and paying child support for 32 years 15 years after the last one was 18 clever ex-wife was able to con 450 a month the past 15 years finally after three lawyers found a guy that figure it out how to get rid of it the youngest one is retarded and has autism lives in a home all his needs are taken care of by the state still this snatch has been pulling this for years and years finally is done no more free income for her goodbye and good riddance … Bob 

He did say might have a chance at back pay not earned but sometimes o takes more money and time to retrieve. I definitely will go for backpay support ended February 17 and adt is still sucking it out of me idiots 

Most of us are on the same page with everyday issues and yes he is mentally retarded I don’t know how to sugar coat it… perhaps mentally challenged…. Not sure what your looking for???????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1