A/C Conversion

I have searched and searched on here for a thread and cannot find one. 

I have a 1989 Superliner RW713 with the old R-12 a/c system, which is not working. Can someone point me in the direction of a company that has a conversion kit to R134? 

Thank you in advanced

we have 2 superliners with a unit that goes under the passenger seat and the condensor with the fan is mounted on the frame behind the cab on the left side. you use the compressor on the engine and run long lines.  the unit under the seat has the blower and vents in it. I put a small fan in the cab to circulate the cold air better. it is a good set-up not perfect... but good.. We are in central N.C. we get many 90+ degree days..  I will be back at that shop on Tuesday, and I will try to get the name and part number.. I posted this because the grill condensors are expensive..  the A/C system was 3/4 the price of replacing just the grill condensor. 

Edited by Joey Mack
More content needed

There are new York style compressors avalible already set (marked?) to R134. I'm not 100% sure but from talks with A/C folks you only need to swap oil in the compressor not the unit itself. There may be difference in the shaft seal material though.

• Like 2

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012