69 rl700 transmission mount

Mack1984

I have a 1969 Mack rl700 with 13 speed Eaton fuller. The transmission mount broke.  I have the casting number.  It’s 11QL4470.  It looks like a cast aluminum piece.  Looking for at least one.   Any help would be greatly appreciated 

10 hours ago, alex g said:

I might have some but I don't think there aluminum. They'd be for a 80s R model. I won't be home til Sunday if I forget to look pm me

I would bet a R model mount is different from a RL mount.   terry:MackLogo:

13 minutes ago, terry said:

I would bet a R model mount is different from a RL mount.   terry:MackLogo:

The offsets differ for the frame splay on the standard R series. I have both types of trucks meaning an RL700 with a 13 speed Fuller, and R612 with the same transmission. 

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

12 hours ago, Rob said:

The offsets differ for the frame splay on the standard R series. I have both types of trucks meaning an RL700 with a 13 speed Fuller, and R612 with the same transmission. 

The RL is a straight frame, where the R model spreads out around the engine.  right?   terry:MackLogo:

• Like 1

The RL series utilized aluminum frame rails which were straight front to rear. The standard R series used steel frame rails which "splayed", or widened starting about centerline of the fuel tanks forward. The transmission, or rear engine mounts affix to the frame rails in this area and are slightly angled in the R series but straight or flat in the RL series. The RS series is just as the RL series except steel frame rails.

• Like 2

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I have seen aluminum mounts on both the frame side, and transmission side. Usually with an older truck one, or the other is broken as the isolator bushings were not kept in good order and aluminum won't withstand the "hammering" these will take.