Just a few things:

Rob

Salisbury NC? I upgraded some runway landing lights at the approach end of runway 20 there several years ago. From the north end looking south the flashers or strobe lights and strobes at each side of the pavement. I upgraded the antiquated equipment to a more modern style with radio remote control functions.

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Thats pretty cool... the airport is growing and has career postings and training options all the time... We also have a new airport in Concord.... 

15 hours ago, Licensed to kill said:

If it helps, I have no intention of getting the vaccine so I for one will certainly not be ahead of you. I get the age thing but who is the government to decide which works are "essential" which aren't?. It should start with the oldest that want it and work it's way down the the chronological ladder IMO PERIOD!!! Just another in the LONG list of things this government is doing to fracture the population into "us" and "them" by treating some people as more important that others based on their occupation. We have the most divisive and racist government I have ever seen in my 59 years. For you Americans, "welcome to my nightmare". 

Yup agree Not a big fan of these guys either TOTALLY agree with the fracture statement!  however no middle ground to put in charge!!  That Said ! It does  make some sense for the people that interact with those whom are vulnerable to get it first as they could spread it to other old folks that don't! Guess that's the point ! and the fact the shit is in short supply don't help much! That being said My bitch is them coddling the fentanyl OD  issue These people use this crap and now they want us to pay to keep them to! They should have let this be! Leave IT ALONE! Been going on for 10 years or more !  it would have solved itself by now! You USE you Loose ! People who Got Covid didn't have the choice . these fentanyl people do!

Yet another opinion!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

Both are, very real statements...  You guys help me get through the B.S.  I live in Salisbury N.C. 35 miles north of Charlotte.....Talk about a bunch of people with hands out wanting my tax dollars, but not my opinion...Just shut up and "Pay"...  there were people 180 years that had the pick in the garden...  and you owe me...  

This post reminded me of a song my daughter sent me awhile back. Sorry...it rap but the message is clear. 

Well another thought about the China virus... So as some know I am home sick with it. I have had some really bad days this week. My wife is lucky enough to work for a company that is paying here to stay home with me and get paid as well.. We are greatful, however, They are focusing so much on who is worthy of the vaccine, whether or not my wife takes it, she has not been offered an emercency dose because I am a carrier and I'm sick.... So what happens if she carries it to work in her system???  I dont know what else think... Just on my mind.. Jojo

7 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

Well another thought about the China virus... So as some know I am home sick with it. I have had some really bad days this week. My wife is lucky enough to work for a company that is paying here to stay home with me and get paid as well.. We are greatful, however, They are focusing so much on who is worthy of the vaccine, whether or not my wife takes it, she has not been offered an emercency dose because I am a carrier and I'm sick.... So what happens if she carries it to work in her system???  I dont know what else think... Just on my mind.. Jojo

I have to ask`what are you being treated with  anything or just being told to tough it out?

A rotation of Advil and Tylenol according to the bottle, and Dexamethason, twice a day. Stay hydrated, and as active as possible, thats been tough... and yes, tough it out... it's been rough this week so far, my mornings are hell.... im on day 8. I have been documenting my progress, regular temp checks and Pulse Ox and Beats per min.  I have been as  hot as 101.2 and as low as 96.1... Jojo

4 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

A rotation of Advil and Tylenol according to the bottle, and Dexamethason, twice a day. Stay hydrated, and as active as possible, thats been tough... and yes, tough it out... it's been rough this week so far, my mornings are hell.... im on day 8. I have been documenting my progress, regular temp checks and Pulse Ox and Beats per min.  I have been as  hot as 101.2 and as low as 96.1... Jojo

ask who ever is treating you about adding some zinc 

2 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

So I say something to my wife and in she goes and gets my bottle that I already had...  What a dum-dumm

Laughing with you, not at you.  I've done similar things and my wife is always there to keep me straight.  Guess that's why I keep her around.....

You know the old saying "When the cat's away"? Well carburetors get rebuilt on the kitchen counter around my place. This is a Zenith updraft from my portable air compressor with Continental B-427 engine and it had clogged jets and a stuck float. I should have snapped photos but after an all day soak in a methylene chloride bath, (I'm old school) it is sparking clean inside and I just rinsed it clean with hot water and put it back together:

image.jpeg.27e4fbb697401143ec823bd72b070012.jpeg

Now as far as the "Mice will play" part of that story, This guy didn't fare too well as I got his ass with poisoned peanut butter last evening:

image.jpeg.8fa1efa396540a549b957f9bddcb6023.jpeg

The Rotgut bastard is just about nine inches long too!

Edited by Rob
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

My lord... This China virus is kicking my ass... I am in so much pain, My head hurts so bad that I am cannot see straight... 9 days in and I wake up up worse each new day...  At 3 am my temp was 103.4... jojo

Edited by Joey Mack
More content needed
  • Sad 1

Hey L.T.K.  I just played the song you posted...  Thank you... Too bad american libs and dems, wont hear of this truth, it would go against their aggenda to prove that all of us white people in the U.S.... are racist against Blacks... jojo

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...