Just a few things:

Rob

8 minutes ago, Licensed to kill said:

It will certainly make people more susceptible IMO. I believe the immune system, like our muscles and our mind, diminish if we don't use them and get stronger the more we do. 

i agree completely. and do not use masks. ever. 

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

well I was doing pretty good with Covid, until this morning. Day 7... Now I feel as bad as day 2 when it really came on..  so I guess I will set here and chat with my worldwide bud's... I have 2 more small engines in my shop to build, maybe later...Jojo,,, so glad I bought and used a hundred masks...

1 hour ago, Joey Mack said:

well I was doing pretty good with Covid, until this morning. Day 7... Now I feel as bad as day 2 when it really came on..  so I guess I will set here and chat with my worldwide bud's... I have 2 more small engines in my shop to build, maybe later...Jojo,,, so glad I bought and used a hundred masks...

Covid isn't Fake News then? 

no it's not, I just dont know how I got it, considering my lack of public exposure and wearing my masks, and carrying Lysol,, I was not 100% effiecient, but I really did try to show respect for it.. No doubt sometimes I got aggrivated and wanted to rebell.. I have read many views here and try to keep an open mind, but sometimes I slip... anyway.. It's a tough one... I'm sad for the those who died from this virus..

14 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

no it's not, I just dont know how I got it, considering my lack of public exposure and wearing my masks, and carrying Lysol,, I was not 100% effiecient, but I really did try to show respect for it.. No doubt sometimes I got aggrivated and wanted to rebell.. I have read many views here and try to keep an open mind, but sometimes I slip... anyway.. It's a tough one... I'm sad for the those who died from this virus..

Im trying hard to stay away from it ! We take separate  breaks and  I work outside away from others as much a possible!

Please be as safe as you can.. like I said, I did a lot of the recommmended actions, and here I sit.... I'm only 51 and my doctor said I'm too young to really worry about the virus, and to just stay safe and clean and excersize and breath deep, and so on. go about my normal activity at home... I'm greatfull I have a shop to work in to continue to earn $$

36 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

Please be as safe as you can.. like I said, I did a lot of the recommmended actions, and here I sit.... I'm only 51 and my doctor said I'm too young to really worry about the virus, and to just stay safe and clean and excersize and breath deep, and so on. go about my normal activity at home... I'm greatfull I have a shop to work in to continue to earn $$

You bet bro you look after your self! I'm 66 and quite worried the vaccine ain't going to reach here soon enough to keep me going Guess we will see! Anyway all you can do is try to stay away from people outside your bubble! Its hard to do when you got people that are  disgruntled And think it's just big brother putting there thumb on you! Comes down to respect for ours Some people don't have any!

That's really unfortunate... Canadians are just a s important to the world as us here.. Ya'll should have equal access...  Heck here in central North Carolina, they are treating the virus as a racist thing that only greatly impacts non- whites.. wasting time on politics when other North American people need meds...  they are even delivering vaccines to our Project neighborhoods becuase they say that the welfare people dont have access to transportation...  anyway, a little bit of a tangent there. it's too bad... I hope I didnt offend you..

the "vaccine" does not prevent you from getting corona. 

the "vaccine" does not prevent you from spreading corona. 

the corona bug has never been isolated, so how can they produce a vaccine for it?

the man who developed the PCR test that is used to detect corona died in August 2019. the test was developed in 1983

the first case of corona was detected in December 2019.

• Like 1

Holy crap,,, one more interesting thing to consider...  I dont know what to do anymore going forward.. Other than keep my head up and drive on..

i personally think the "test" is gust the governments way to get everyones DNA into a government database. 

and will not voluntary get a test either. 

but then again my brother the demoncratic politician says i am a conspiracy theory nut. 

which is fine by me, he leaves me alone. 

• Like 2

Gotta tell ya'll about a little story concerning the hypochondriacs in the family. Now it may sound crude but I damned near shit on myself when my wife informed me earlier this morning.

These two morons, (my dear brother and sister in laws) whom don't associate with literally anybody not sporting a mask or whom has self quarantined for their require two weeks are aged 69, and 65, respectively. She, (wife's sister) just turned 65 and became eligible to receive the vaccination shot for the Covid-19 virus and both signed up together as if one's ass cheeks are in the vicinity, the other's lips are there also and vice versa. Anyway because they were on the list but a ways down, they conjured up the idea to check surrounding counties, (they are in Michigan) and were told they could get the shot if there were cancellations as the list was already fully populated. Their home county made no such allowance so off to the neighboring county they went in high hopes. It turns out he was able to take the such path due to a 70 year old woman cancelling her appointment. Almost seven hours later, she got her chance with a cancellation from a 66 year old man so all was good as they both got their shots.

Two days pass and guess what????? She comes down with a sudden medical emergency requiring a trip to the hospital as deemed a reaction to the vaccine. In fact it is so bad an ambulance is called for transport.

The medical emergency? A 100.3 degrees Fahrenheit temperature and a sore injection point!!!! I'm told her normal is 98.8 which is checked a "few" times per day.

She was sent home with a prescription for Ibuprophen at their local drug store.

Keep in mind these "antics" are standard operating procedure for these ass wipes

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

14 minutes ago, Rob said:

Gotta tell ya'll about a little story concerning the hypochondriacs in the family. Now it may sound crude but I damned near shit on myself when my wife informed me earlier this morning.

These two morons, (my dear brother and sister in laws) whom don't associate with literally anybody not sporting a mask or whom has self quarantined for their require two weeks are aged 69, and 65, respectively. She, (wife's sister) just turned 65 and became eligible to receive the vaccination shot for the Covid-19 virus and both signed up together as if one's ass cheeks are in the vicinity, the other's lips are there also and vice versa. Anyway because they were on the list but a ways down, they conjured up the idea to check surrounding counties, (they are in Michigan) and were told they could get the shot if there were cancellations as the list was already fully populated. Their home county made no such allowance so off to the neighboring county they went in high hopes. It turns out he was able to take the such path due to a 70 year old woman cancelling her appointment. Almost seven hours later, she got her chance with a cancellation from a 66 year old man so all was good as they both got their shots.

Two days pass and guess what????? She comes down with a sudden medical emergency requiring a trip to the hospital as deemed a reaction to the vaccine. In fact it is so bad an ambulance is called for transport.

The medical emergency? A 100.3 degrees Fahrenheit temperature and a sore injection point!!!! I'm told her normal is 98.8 which is checked a "few" times per day.

She was sent home with a prescription for Ibuprophen at their local drug store.

Keep in mind these "antics" are standard operating procedure for these ass wipes

I have little patients for people like that. My wife used to be a EMT and was called to an accident a block from our house so i went with her. It was the local waste of skin, useless welfare leach that had fallen off a ladder and dislocated his elbow. As he lay there in the flower bed, unable/willing to move waiting for the ambulance (that was 40 minutes away) my wife asked him "on a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate the pain?" to which he replied "it's a 10, it's a 10!!!!". I had to turn and walk away. On the way home later i told the wife that I could never do that job. She giggled and asked "why?". I said "because if that was me, i would have ground my heel into his elbow and said 'so, if THAT is a ten, what was the pain before?". A ten!!!!! try telling that to someone with 3rd degree burns to 90% of their body that your dislocated elbow is a 10 out of 10 for pain. I know people (including myself) that have picked themselves up from worse and went back to work to finish the day. 

• Like 1

I think he is probably the most pompous individual I have ever met. Sister in law and wife haven't got along for over 35 years so all this is perfectly normal. Although my wife is more sedate, or overlooking, since retiring from the competitive circuit, I'm told I more than make up for her lack of confrontational style. If they know I'll be at some function, they find a way to "excuse" themselves. We have never seen eye to eye on anything; even through my mother in laws stroke last year. Give you an example;  Back at Thanksgiving dinner in 1983 we all setting down at the table to eat. Keep in mind I used to be fairly civil till provoked and this dinner was to be no exception. I set my hindquarters in the seat I always occupy, obediently complying to my wife's burning glare to listen to my mother in law say the blessing, just prior to grabbing a couple large ladles of mashed potatoes and slathering them in gravy. Just about then Mr. Assbreath himself says to me, and I quote, "The napkin goes on your lap, not in your collar". My immediate reply and I once again quote, "What, did your ex husband teach you table manners"???? To which I though my mother in law was going to blow groceries and my wife was going to backhand me after she stopped laughing!!!! Needless to say, the in laws were not too happy and packaged up their meals into "Tupperware" bowls, went home, and didn't attend another family function with me around for 22, or 23 years and I'm serious.

I sure missed them too. Nobody to pick on when they're not around.    

• Haha 2

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Both are, very real statements...  You guys help me get through the B.S.  I live in Salisbury N.C. 35 miles north of Charlotte.....Talk about a bunch of people with hands out wanting my tax dollars, but not my opinion...Just shut up and "Pay"...  there were people 180 years that had the pick in the garden...  and you owe me...  

• Haha 1