Just a few things:

Rob

I hear you. Remember a thing called the ice age and the flooding that made Noah build his ark? LOL

Kinda like the same thing that is going on now except we are on the warming cycle this time.

Like I said, glad I don't have many years left. The current tards that already outnumber us sane people are breeding more soon to be tard children.

• Like 1
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

It's so funny how President Trump was called a racist for locking down oversea's travel when the Kung Flu showed up.... But tonight Lord Fauci  says he supports travel bans...   looking forward to more comments.... jojo

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

In todays covid news.......a young guy in the maintenance dept at the mine here tested positive for covid. Sent home from work. Well turns out he can return because according to our Public Health Unit he isn't showing symptoms so he's good.

So it's okay to test positive....just don't be in the vicinity of him or you will have to quarantine and test negative after 10 days, LOL

WHAT A FARCE, LOL

Anyway, here's what a smart guy thinks of all this. 

Enjoy the new Kid rock song.

• Like 2

Well it happened again..   Another "Variant"  Really???  What's gonna happen is the  Dem's and China will wait until We are all fed-up and just live the normal way, like we did 2 years ago, and then they will release the 'Real' killer Virus.... Our Gov. and China's Gov.  are working on a plan to Cleanse the earth..  I know I sound like a 'nut-case'   but I don't trust them...  wonder why the Wuhan lab. is still standing? I'm sorry,  I'm losin it... 🥺 jojo

• Like 2

I guess they had a hell of a time naming this latest product line. Apparently, "Xi" is the next in the Greek alphabet, but they don't want to make their master mad. Omnicron sounds too much like a Windows OS.  My suggestion would be either the "Mid-term election variant".   Or "Another Vaccine". 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, GA_Dave said:

Covid 56.jpg

Epstein and Maxwell are pedophiles and deserve horrible punishment. Sadly, those that they worked for will escape justice. These two were just the foot soldiers of a large international power cabal using them to compile blackmail dossiers on world leaders, our USSC etc. THE DOJ knows who, why, where, and when and the tapes from Epstein island and everything else that we pay them to find out (in the name of justice) for us will in the name of justice never see the light of day. The courts are truly where the truth goes to die.

Edited by Miami Cossack
Really rotten grammar, as usual
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Joey Mack said:

well that was 11 + minutes of a bunch of s#!t that Iv'e been watching over the last 2 years...  It was like watching a cheesey sci-fi movie.  it is familiar..  China has worked very hard to kill us, with Microbials...  Joe Biden's Klan, is going to let happen.... WHY???  jojo

They don't want us dead, you're missing the point. There is way too much they can still squeeze out of us. Our retirements, our homes, our rights. And then, it's slavery. You never kill your slaves. They are worth too much. Corpses aren't worth anything. Ask me how I know?

There will be no war, no China invasion. We are already a Chinese colony. We are just too stupid to see it.

• Like 2

M.C.   I wish I knew what you know...  seems to me you have 'Been places'   Yes, we are China, for about 40 years or so...  I'm just trying to put this puzzle together, because I don't know why American's would want to destroy America...  I'm naive.  in part because I have never traveled the world and learned other cultures...   jojo