Tri State ATHS Show

other dog

On 9/28/2020 at 7:22 AM, Brocky said:

Tommy, Thank you very much for taking the time to post these pictures.. Would't you know, nothing going on all summer then three shows in one day.. The WNC chapter face book page has some pictures of the Waynesville NC show.

Yes, I know. I know some people that were at a show in Pa. that would have been in Winchester if they weren't, and I'm sure some were in Winchester that would have been in Pa. I mean it's good, but it looks like they would try to not have shows so close on the same day. And you're welcome for the pictures,  I do like taking pictures!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

On 9/28/2020 at 11:04 AM, HarryS said:

Great pictures. Thanks. The Jack Daniels rat rod is wild with the DD sound effects to match.

Thank you. Yep, that's one of 58FWD's favorites. He likes to pretend he hates it though.

2 hours ago, other dog said:

He likes to pretend he hates it though.

Two Stroke Joke. Two Cycle Mechanical Asshole. Yamaha Wanna-Be. 

And a quote that I cannot take credit for, this is out of the mouth of the Esteemed Herb Maney: "A Crosley heater blower motor has more torque." 

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

1 hour ago, 1958 F.W.D. said:

And a quote that I cannot take credit for, this is out of the mouth of the Esteemed Herb Maney: "A Crosley heater blower motor has more torque." 

But

FB_IMG_1600384775860.thumb.jpg.638c75e32df2358a8758379f52243011.jpg

4 hours ago, other dog said:

We're seriously considering buying this little jewel. Pretty much all it needs is tires and paint. Tires have lots of tread, but they are the original tires- and it's a 1960 model. It has a 345 with only 5,000 miles on it. 

20200926_201314.thumb.jpg.e00dfe6796647cce4005d6a0aa076c3b.jpg

I would put Zina from Florida's name on the driver's door of this unit.

8 hours ago, other dog said:

We're seriously considering buying this little jewel. Pretty much all it needs is tires and paint. Tires have lots of tread, but they are the original tires- and it's a 1960 model. It has a 345 with only 5,000 miles on it. 

20200926_201314.thumb.jpg.e00dfe6796647cce4005d6a0aa076c3b.jpg

I would NOT paint it!!! Today the original Patina is actually more valuable.. Buff and Clear coat or linseed oil?? As for the tires, if it has been stored inside and not weather checked bad they might be OK for a hobby truck??  Just add a flatbed and go truck showing!!!!

Edited by Brocky
  • Like 1

Brocky

20 hours ago, 1958 F.W.D. said:

But they sure sound like they're putting out a lot of power!