New format

navypoppop

We did just get a minor security upgrade that contained a few visual changes.  I'll have more time to point them out on Tuesday but if something is wrong or you can't find what you are looking for, just ask here!

Thanks, 

Barry

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

This format is like stepping back in time to 2010 or using DOS.

i have yet to find the flow of this format it seems very non user friendly just like DOS

I use a program at work that is just like this and it has a 2” thick manual with it but that program and platform works in almost every environment 

The Tapatalk  format is much more modern and user friendly 

It's not a new format...we actually removed Tapatalk due to concerns of off sure data mining and security issues.  Tapa is owned and operated by the Chinese.  I can re-enable it but I need to do some more research first.

bmodel_logo.png

Barry, i was wrong in saying "new format" .

what i should have said was new theme. 

the appearance of the new theme is just different enough to make you think hmmmmm what is different? 

but with it also came a few things that moved to unseen locations, like the sign out button.

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

20 hours ago, tjc transport said:

Barry, i was wrong in saying "new format" .

what i should have said was new theme. 

the appearance of the new theme is just different enough to make you think hmmmmm what is different? 

but with it also came a few things that moved to unseen locations, like the sign out button.

It is actually a default theme from IPB so when they make changes, we get them, LOL!  The other fellow above was talking about the mobile format.

13 hours ago, h67st said:

Barry, we do appreciate you hosting this website and maintaining it. Thank you!!

No problem!  We enjoy doing it!  I know everyone hates change, but we have to keep the software up to date or risk security issues!

bmodel_logo.png