My Unicorn

Bullheaded

This seems similar to those Sasquatch photos. Something is there but you never quite have the right, angle, lighting etc to allow you to make out what it is 😁. Good luck, I look forward to seeing the mythical beast when you do catch it on film. 

Edited by HeavyGunner

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Have the same problem here. I saw a real sharp superliner pulling a dump trailer a few times on QEW around Oakville. A friend of mine has spotted it too but neither of us can get a pic of it

11 hours ago, Red Horse said:

So these "possum bellys" would be hauling?? wood chips? crops?? these are "B" trains- ? that is not a dolly, lead trailer has a fifth wheel?

Yes Red Horse....wood chips, saw dust, hog fuel. I'm in a heavy forestry area. And yes, no dollie. Fifth wheel on lead. Door panels open up on rear of lead and front of pup and the load passes through on the tipper.

1 hour ago, Bullheaded said:

Yes Red Horse....wood chips, saw dust, hog fuel. I'm in a heavy forestry area. And yes, no dollie. Fifth wheel on lead. Door panels open up on rear of lead and front of pup and the load passes through on the tipper.

BH-THX some load on the tipper!  Can't imagine backing that train up-although I imagine you keep the lead box straight you re good?