Set of heavy cast aluminum radiator tanks for a Hayward Mack

ranchhopper

I have a nice set of radiator tanks came off a RS600L Hayward truck. These are getting pretty tough to find these days no cracks or issues the filler neck needs to be soldered back on I knocked it off leaning the radiator against a tree. I would like $125 for the pair I can ship them if needed site still wont let me upload pics I have them I can send if needed to a email address if requested.

5 hours ago, ranchhopper said:

I have a nice set of radiator tanks came off a RS600L hayward truck. These are getting pretty tough to find these days no cracks or issues the filler neck needs to be soldered back on I knocked it off leaning the radiator against a tree. I would like $125 for the pair I can ship them if needed site still wont let me upload pics I have them I can send if needed to a email address if requested.

PM me your address and I'll post them up for you.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

21 minutes ago, ranchhopper said:

Rob it may be easier to PM me your email and I will send them right to you.

Sure, no problem.

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, Ditchdiggerjcf said:

I guess ranchhopper has left the building.

Send him a PM through BMT.  The system is linked to his email account and he should receive your inquiry.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.