Tom Steyer-Another Fraud

Red Horse

Well this hack's latest commercial reveals his  true colors.  He rants about the need for term limits and rattles off a list of names that  have served "too long" at least in his opinion.  Perhaps, but shocker-they are all Republicans!

I'm not making a point about term limits-good or bad, just a comment about this..." hedge fund/philanthropist/environmentalist" and his obvious bias.

• Like 1
  • Like 1

Say what you will about Steyer's politics, but he's running a very effective campaign- While Minnesota's most electable democrat, Amy Klobuchar, hasn't done well enough in the polls to qualify for the November debate, virtual unknown Steyer has. He did that by very effectively targeting his advertising in the small markets like Sioux City that the campaigns usually ignore. Those small markets are a bargain with spots often costing less than $100, versus thousands of dollars in the big city markets. That goaded Klobuchar to get up on the air, but she's wasting her Dollars on the Des Moines and Iowa City markets.

You know it’s a pity these days it seems like the progressers are swept under the carpet and taken advantage of and stead the world seems to be more worried about the bozo losers that don’t lift a finger and would preferred to sleep on a park bench let’s make sure they are well fed and have good health insurance don’t get it.....bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, mowerman said:

Sorry Fellers bottom line with me is you don’t work you don’t eat End of story...bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

exacty.

you want something for nothing? go to cuba or venezuela where comunisim is still alive and strong. 

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..