Moxie lesson for MACKTECH

41chevy

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

3 hours ago, mowerman said:

My god was that stupid I hope I wasn’t supposed to be laughing but thanks for sharing Paul....... bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THe boy is about 14 and apparently has a comedy act with Bob Marley. Meant to be funny. Ran into a few up a Crown of Maine on the Canadian border who I only got one out of every ten words luckily I had my Naaarthon Maaine to English book with me

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I watched it a couple times for the sake of my lesson.

Liddle Peeta's trying very hard to be a grown up. He's telling some falsehoods to be entertaining. I see some subtle things that can't be overlooked about Peeta. Some subtle fact in his claims...….THAT LITTLE SUCKERS A HAIRBALL!!!! MOXIE IS A MIRACLE DRUG!!

Watch it again.....He has his head shaved like a cue ball because of uncontrolled Moxie hair growth. Probably side effects of Moxie overconsumption. When he bobs his head left and right zero in on his pork chop sideburns down to his chin. NO WAY a normal kid that age has sideburns that low on his face. If the boy wasn't shaving and filling a wastebasket with hair every week the little Moxaholic’d look like the Mexican Wolfman! Kids even coughing up hairballs throughout the video.

Lesson is; drink as much as you want, buy a good razor.

Image result for mexican wolfman 

Edited by Mack Technician

11 hours ago, Mack Technician said:

I watched it a couple times for the sake of my lesson.

Liddle Peeta's trying very hard to be a grown up. He's telling some falsehoods to be entertaining. I see some subtle things that can't be overlooked about Peeta. Some subtle fact in his claims...….THAT LITTLE SUCKERS A HAIRBALL!!!! MOXIE IS A MIRACLE DRUG!!

Watch it again.....He has his head shaved like a cue ball because of uncontrolled Moxie hair growth. Probably side effects of Moxie overconsumption. When he bobs his head left and right zero in on his pork chop sideburns down to his chin. NO WAY a normal kid that age has sideburns that low on his face. If the boy wasn't shaving and filling a wastebasket with hair every week the little Moxaholic’d look like the Mexican Wolfman! Kids even coughing up hairballs throughout the video.

Lesson is; drink as much as you want, buy a good razor.

The-Munsters-Eddies-Nickname-2.thumb.jpg.70c266530e0c453f9eb7d83448633332.jpg

P.T.CHESHIRE

THe boy is about 14 and apparently has a comedy act with Bob Marley. Meant to be funny. Ran into a few up a Crown of Maine on the Canadian border who I only got one out of every ten words luckily I had my Naaarthon Maaine to English book with me

No I actually dig the way they talk up there if you saw pet cemetery...Fred Gwinn had it down......did a great job....I mentioned it to the old lady when we saw it.......she has never been there to know any different... Plus the fact any of us that has spent any time under a car knows what oil taste like along with antifreeze gasoline gear oil trans fluid and diesel fuel..we’ve tasted them all ahahahahahaha....bob

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mowerman said:

No I actually dig the way they talk up there if you saw pet cemetery...Fred Gwinn had it down......did a great job....I mentioned it to the old lady when we saw it.......she has never been there to know any different... Plus the fact any of us that has spent any time under a car knows what oil taste like along with antifreeze gasoline gear oil trans fluid and diesel fuel..we’ve tasted them all ahahahahahaha....bob

YEp Myself I'm partial to Penzoil full synthetic for a pick me up with a Xerex chaser.  :)

Edited by 41chevy
  • Haha 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

On 8/17/2019 at 12:19 AM, Mack Technician said:

Moxie's taking a toll on little peter. Appears to have some mild dementia and growth stunting? Little time in rehab coming for Pete.

Watch is newest video he's now into the sugar rush from Mountain Dew.

P.T.CHESHIRE

YEp Myself I'm partial to Penzoil full synthetic for a pick me up with a Xerex chaser.  [emoji4]

Ahahahahahaha god love ya ...... Oooooooooooo yes especially The motor oil gasoline and transmission fluid I’ve had a mouthful of all 3 ...,bob

On 8/24/2019 at 10:47 AM, mowerman said:

Ahahahahahaha god love ya ...... Oooooooooooo yes especially The motor oil gasoline and transmission fluid I’ve had a mouthful of all 3 ...,bob

Way back when, when I was young, when you cleaned your car- now known as detailing- we would use brake fluid on the tires to make them shine. One guy I knew was wiping his tires down with brake fluid on a rag, had the can of brake fluid and a can of beer sitting on the ground by the tire, picked up the wrong can and took a swig of the brake fluid. I don't know if he actually swallowed any of it before he spit it out, but he had a good mouth full of it, and it didn't kill him or anything.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.