T-Line announces 2019 conventional custom truck product lineup

kscarbel2

T4800 Series

• Short nose (108″ BBC) Medium Duty Conventional with Low Mount Custom Driver 2 aluminum Cab
  • 4×2 configurations – 16,001 GVWR to 26,000 GVWR (Class 5 and 6)
  • 6.4L FCA Gasoline V8 available to 19,500 GVWR
  • 8.8L PSI Gasoline V8 available from 19,500 GVWR to 26,000 GVWR
  • 6.7L Cummins I6 Diesel to 26,000 GVWR
  • Also available in strip chassis form.

T5800 Series

• Short nose (109″ BBC) Heavy Duty Conventional with High Mount Custom Driver 2 aluminum Cab
  • 4×2, 4×4, 6×4 & 6×6 configurations – 26,001 GVWR to 80,000 GVWR (Class 7 and 😎
  • Cummins 9L I6 Diesel and Cummins 12L I6 Diesel,  300HP to 475HP
  • Glider Kits and Export Models available.

T9800 Series

• Long nose (129″ BBC) Heavy Duty Conventional with High Mount Custom Driver 2 aluminum Cab
  • 4×2, 4×4, 6×4, 6×6 & 8×6 configurations – 33,001 GVWR to 90,000 GVWR (Class 😎
  • Cummins 12L I6 Diesel and Cummins 15L I6 Diesel, 300HP to 605HP
  • Glider Kits and Export Models available.

The new T9800 series is a long nose conventional with classic looks and set back front axle and our new aluminum Driver 2 cab. This model is the latest version of the proven T-Line 9000B conventional which has been in production since 1995. It is designed to handle large bore diesels up to 600HP and is in production now.

T9800 Glider Kit Spec Sheet -    https://tlinetrucks.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/T9820GliderSpecSheet-1-1.pdf

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bullheaded said:

I just wish we could see a finished running one already.

Yes I am thinking the same thing

Not to have a go at T Line, but it's gunna be mighty hard to sell something that doesn't exist

I would be interested in buying one, but not if they have never completed a truck yet 

Paul 

Yes. We saw the pics of an unfinished cab, and I do love the idea of an old school simple truck. But those pics showed components like the mirror arms and mounts that look kinda toy like and not like they will last in a vocational environment.

If they got one built and got it out on a job for people to see they would have a better chance.

Can these guys build these new "Diamond Reos"??  I'm sure they can.  Can they build them and make a profit?  Sure -if enough people are willing to pay the price.  My bet is there is no way that is going to happen. Maybe twenty years ago this might have been possible.  But with today's regulatory bullshit and all kinds of compliance issues, I don't see how. 

"Economy of scale" is a buzzword we all hear about-and unfortunately I think it is a real factor.

And by the way- Osterlund tried doing it twenty years ago right?  And that didn't work.

Hope I'm wrong.

Speaking of all the BS regulations Red Horse.......I have a couple small farm tractors and I have been seeing all kinds of adds recently for these brand new Russian tractors like Zetor and some other name that escapes me at the moment, selling new tractors in the USA and Canada with tier 3 engines and advertising no emission systems or electronics.

How can they get away with that when all the domestics are forced to sell us junk?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2019 at 12:00 AM, Bullheaded said:

Speaking of all the BS regulations Red Horse.......I have a couple small farm tractors and I have been seeing all kinds of adds recently for these brand new Russian tractors like Zetor and some other name that escapes me at the moment, selling new tractors in the USA and Canada with tier 3 engines and advertising no emission systems or electronics.

How can they get away with that when all the domestics are forced to sell us junk?

Zetor isn't Russian, it's  Czechoslovakian, different country all together 

They were always a very clean running motor in the 70's compared to most other brands 

They ran a lot cleaner than the US IH of the day and into the 80's and even the John Deere's so I  feel they would have it well under control today 

Paul 

14 hours ago, Lmackattack said:

After looking at that new Autocar I would say Diamond T needs to step up their game if they want back in. That Autocar looks light years ahead of the DT. Wonder if   they will step up?

Gotta agree, they at least need to produce something more than artist impressions of what they wanna sell

Paul 

2 hours ago, mrsmackpaul said:

Zetor isn't Russian, it's  Czechoslovakian, different country all together 

They were always a very clean running motor in the 70's compared to most other brands 

They ran a lot cleaner than the US IH of the day and into the 80's and even the John Deere's so I  feel they would have it well under control today 

Paul 

Actually no. I spoke to their Canadian sales rep. They do not meet emissions regulations. They have a set amount of units they can still sell with emission credits. Kinda like what all the engine manufacturers did in 2010. Those tractor are 2018 models that are still left over and that is the last batch that does not have DPF's. Now they have to have to conform to tier 4 like everyone else.

They were allowed to sell so-many non-compliant engines and these are the last remaining stock.

The ones I was looking at in the Marketbook were MTZ Belarus as well as Zetor.

Anyway, I was just curious. I'm not interested in owning one. I have Kubota's and Allis Chalmers. And they are pre-emissions. It's bad enough I have to deal with that useless emissions crap on my big trucks, but I will NEVER have an automobile or tractor with a DPF on it. Not ever.

• Like 1