Interior Paint Color for 1937-1942 ED’s or DE’s

Does anyone know the color or paint code for the interior of 1937-1942 ED’s or DE’s? Having trouble finding the correct color. Some say Pebble Beige a Ford color with code of AE-4015, but doesn’t look quite right based on the color exposed when I removed the dash. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

5 minutes ago, j hancock said:

Years ago scanned some DE parts and came up with 1989 Toyota Lexus beige code 4EQ(9)  K8581A CC for the light interior color.  Used 1980 Toyota grey code 135  N7940A Alt:1 for the dark interior shade.

With all the continual changes in the paint industry, who knows if these recipes even still are available. 

Here are the same two colors on the interior of the B75.

There is a .50 charge for all free advice...

1959 B75 interior - Copy (2).JPG

Very nice Jim-did you gt shifter back together?

• Like 1

Jim,

Did you ever posted outside views of your B75? During the years I don't remember seeing any but from these inside the cab shots it must be a very nice looking unit. I even was going to ask this question at Macungie this past summer but we were in contact for just a moment. Good thing I was lucky to meet you in person at all :)

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012