12 speed stuck

C609T

Just sounds like another junk Mack trans,  Mack should stick to building trucks and not trans. fullers we run till they just up and die, the macks are constantly being fixed, I have not found a 18  Mack that has held up yet, no more fixing just replace with what runs. and  I will put with the low power and  other things but had enough of exuses from Mack on why they shift hard, whine, growl and vibrate.

17 hours ago, david wild said:

Just sounds like another junk Mack trans,  Mack should stick to building trucks and not trans. fullers we run till they just up and die, the macks are constantly being fixed, I have not found a 18  Mack that has held up yet, no more fixing just replace with what runs. and  I will put with the low power and  other things but had enough of exuses from Mack on why they shift hard, whine, growl and vibrate.

Dave I some what agree although, the 12 speed had its place as a dump truck trans with the good selection of reverse gears going for it!As for the 18 sp  welllll ! VERY temperamental! and  TO expensive to work on! agree on that for sure! Fullers got it all over the the Mack trans for reliability and ease of use! Now they have re engineered the reliability out of the Mack diffs as well they don't hold a candle to the Meritor stuff now! Its truly sad ! Built in obsolescence! 

Edited by fjh