B model Grille shell

darkkar

Barry told me he had someone lined up to make them until they demanded a minimum order of I believe he said one thousand units. I think that would mean everybody with a B Model would have to pony up and buy one.

Don't think that's gonna happen.

let me walk into Mack and give them that part number. them shitbags would laugh. Christ it was hard enough ordering B model door handles or Mack emblems 10 or 15 years ago. i talked to Barry about 905 Bostroms with the bulldog emblem at Macungie. he said he has had a lot of interest but there is a minimum order.... dunno what is minimum but it seems maybe you can sit on an order of 25 if your selling 1 a week and if your not doubling the price.... people might actually buy more than one.... just sayin. there is not a person on this board who would not pay a REASONABLE amount for a chrome shell,  bumper, fenders, vent windows , lund style visors or air ride  nice seats and headliners and floor mats. cause i don't care what B model you dragged in, they all need every one of those pieces. someone needs to start making this stuff and reasonable, we will all pay a reasonable price and probably buy more than 1.....

Edited by Maddog13407

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg