Youre correct about the rust.  Too bad because IMO they are about the sharpest COE. Very few COE's had nice body lines. F model and the Transtar are about the best.  Nothing beats my Marmon for NO body lines.  Square box on wheels

• Like 2

Remember if it's got a hood it's no good!

also the door handle on the DCO,823906850_CornbinderCOE012.jpg.e7c7027a6970cdd802ebadf95653f185.jpg the internal push button is unique to limited Inter models from about 1963 to approx 1966, I have seen these door handles fitted to the R model R190 and R200 series comfo- vision cabs, DCO's, early Transtars, I have not seen this style of door handle on any other truck. The other push button door handle used by Inter from late 50's is similar to the Mack R model and F model , Diamond T trucks with the Inter comfo -vision cabs 

Agreed H67 is great cab as well, typical of the 50's and 60's, they had real style. This H67 cab is the basic LTL and LJ day cab from the late 40's and extended to a sleeper cab by the Orrville Specialty Steel company in Ohio, they made most of the conversions from day cabs to sleeper cabs for all the truck manufacturers during the 50's up to mid 60's.

And the yellow colour seems to enhance the looks of the DCO and the H67 -  colours can influence what we think about a truck shape and design