New puppy ,Bundle of joy????

davehummell

19 minutes ago, davehummell said:

In a moment of  weakness we decided to get another bernese mtn. dog to replace the one that past from old age. Good god i forgot what puppys can do to your house. He has chewed the crap out of the one stuffed chair chewed all the rungs on my antique kitchen chairs modified the molding around the doors I have had to replace the cylinders on the screen door from opening it up to let him out to go to the bathroom i think i raised the tempature up in the back yard from it open so much. I may just park the spreader by the back door  and the loader to clean up after him. This makes 5 dogs in the house it is It is a good thing i am retired i have no time to go to work.

I can fully understand where you`re coming from  I won`t go into detail but sometimes enough is enough

1 hour ago, davehummell said:

In a moment of  weakness we decided to get another bernese mtn. dog to replace the one that past from old age. Good god i forgot what puppys can do to your house. He has chewed the crap out of the one stuffed chair chewed all the rungs on my antique kitchen chairs modified the molding around the doors I have had to replace the cylinders on the screen door from opening it up to let him out to go to the bathroom i think i raised the tempature up in the back yard from it open so much. I may just park the spreader by the back door  and the loader to clean up after him. This makes 5 dogs in the house it is It is a good thing i am retired i have no time to go to work.

Get a Bull Terrier (like Meatball of Baa Baa Blacksheep fame) and you'll witness some serious chewing.

• Like 1

Fun in number right Dave? I've got 3 German Shepherds and a walker. Most times it's great somedays I wonder what we were thinking 😄

• Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.