Need Mack Jr Parts HELP

I recently bought a rusted out 1937 Mack Jr. Its in semi bad shape and will need an entire restore. If anyone has any parts they want to sell, or know of anywhere to get any of these parts (i.e. bed, radiator, doors, frame, etc.) Please email me and let me know as soon possible. As far as i know, the parts to a 1937 Reo will interchange for it.

Thanks,

Mike from ABC

2 hours ago, mackdaddy said:

There was a maybe 1 ton Reo for sale in Hemmings car mag the past year. I kept being tempted to buy it because the cab is what you need for a Jr. Not sure of the frame differences but appears the same. but the fenders and grill are larger than a Jr. A pic of my 37 JR I restored in 94.

reo 36.jpg

AP and Jr .JPG

I'm assuming the green one is the jr.   What's the black one?   Sorry for having no knowledge, butthe black one looks really cool.  

2 hours ago, Hobert62 said:

I'm assuming the green one is the jr.   What's the black one?   Sorry for having no knowledge, butthe black one looks really cool.  

correct and the black on is a 1928 AP Mack that was a former open cab fire truck. It would have had a large straight 6 gas motor too. Now it is powered by a cummins SC 350, Mack triplex, and an R 170 on air. The frame, front axle, steering and wheels are original.

• Like 1