Good business review- tirerack.com

1958 F.W.D.

Keep'em Honest 58!!!:thumb:

Best treatment I've ever got was from Browning Arms/FN (Fabrique Nationale). Was into shooting, hunting and reloading. I ran some top end loads through it and eventually snapped a cam pin and locked the gas action while hunting (luckily no follow up shot required ;)). Could not bust the action free. Gun was 16 years old and they fixed it for free.  

Edited by Mack Technician

49 minutes ago, Lmackattack said:

always good when someone with common sence can understand a situation and make it right.

If I can share a good company story..... 3 weeks ago my Garage door failed. I called Chamberlain customer service and gave them all the info explained what it was doing. they walked me thru a few steps and told me of 3 possible issues and that they could have a tech come out or if I wanted to dive in I could do so and when the issue was found to call them back. being mr handy man I had found the issue in 5 mins. a plastic gear on the motor had failed. it was used to note the motor RPM. I Called them back spoke with them and told them what I had found. This gear was part of the motor assy so kind bulky but withing 5 mins they informed me they had the part dispatched in the warehouse and would be on the way that afternoon free of charge being that the garage door was less than 6 years old.

That's good to know as I just bought a new Chamberlain garage door opener. I love their app on my phone . I'm 900 miles from home for a couple of weeks and can open and close from my phone and tell if it's open or closed or even how long it's been closed.

• Like 1

On 12/20/2017 at 4:40 PM, 1958 F.W.D. said:

For once, I have something positive to report about a business transaction.

I ordered new tires for my pickup from tirerack.com   No one else could touch the price they had on 275 65 20" Cooper Discoverer AT's. When I went online to order them, I wanted to pick them up at their New Castle, Delaware warehouse and save myself almost $100 in shipping. The online ordering thingamabobber said that they were out of stock at New Castle, so I had to fork over shipping fees to have them sent from Conn.  (even with the shipping no one could touch their price.)

I get an email 2 days later advising that they had been shipped......wait for it........from New Castle, Delaware. So I called the 800 number and explained the situation. Without me even asking the call taker offered a full refund of the shipping fee, which was credited to my bank account 3 days later.

They will be getting future business from me. 

I have bought tires from them...been very pleased with customer service and pricing.

Just apleasure to read.

Unfortunately nowadays we used to SURPRIZE when someone just does his work a proper way with no stupid faults and fooling up a customer.

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012