59 dead, 527 wounded/injured in Las Vegas shooting

kscarbel2

The bleeding hearts can make all the feel-good laws that they want to. They can pass legislation from now until the end of time. But no matter what they do, the weapons are out there and readily available on the black market to whomever wants them. In the end, all the feel-good laws will only affect one group of persons: those of us who are law-abiding and legal gun owners.

For those of you hell-bent on passing gun control legislation in the interest of protecting people: More Americans are killed annually in drunken driving accidents than intentional and unintentional weapons discharges *combined*

When may I expect your demands to outlaw automobiles or alcohol?

• Like 2

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

5 hours ago, macks in nigeria said:

I have personally never considered your views extreme. My point on this thread was let us keep the issue at hand in focus. As to foreign Mack fan, Mack is a worldwide brand and America's gift to the world. Just in case you have forgotten it, now a Swedish owned brand based in the US and a few other countries. BMT of course is for all lovers of anything Mack from all parts of the world. Let's keep the thread on track.

I hear you and will obey you to the letter. I am deeply sorry I asked Billy an off track question about the NRA and I apologize to every single BMT member and ask BillyT for forgiveness for my callous post..

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

6 hours ago, 41chevy said:

I hear you and will obey you to the letter. I am deeply sorry I asked Billy an off track question about the NRA and I apologize to every single BMT member and ask BillyT for forgiveness for my callous post..

Nice, classy...nothing more needs saying, IMHO

It would appear these wacko's are no longer content just causing a few deaths and injuries...they now are going for body count.......I, for one wondered how long it would take for them to target large ( sports games, NASCAR, concert) type events and when they become more available use other means of mass killing...like germs or dirty bombs, it's coming... at least in my opinion, I hope I'm dead wrong. 

Edited by Mcrafty1
  • Like 1