1969 Mack RS-700L

Think it said "Retired from Spicer Truck Service, Nashville, TN" on the door now it is in the Weedsport area.

The fronts are Goodyear G395 LHS tires.  The rears looked like radials too but I didn't really check.

On 7/14/2017 at 11:35 PM, Maddog13407 said:

one of my favorite trucks ever.  wasn't this a Midwest truck and made its way to the east coast? think I read somewhere they changed the tires over to radials?  I know it has been to Balston Spa ny truck show before

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

If I remember right, Mark  (vision386) , said his cousin  owned that truck  at one  time? Anybody  else  remember  that or is it ALzheimers kickin' in?  Al  

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Looks  like  simulators,Matt. Not  a big  fan of  them.  But being that  the  truck  is so cool, I'll let it slide this  time! Lol!  Al  

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA