Went for a walk and saw some dogs

HeavyGunner

Looks  like "project  city",for someone. Good  stuff. Can't  have too many things  to keep the mind occupied , you know?   Thats what I keep telling the old lady anyhow! LOL! Al  

• Like 2

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Ya that's what I was thinking and Al i think most of us have the same wife issue.... Mine has told me more than once your not bringing home anymore junk you already have too much now but she would like another middle 60.s Mustang lol....ya I could squeeze that in.bob

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

That little red truck by the tanks is definitely a Diamond T. Small to mid sized.. DT Used that cab and hood design from 1938 to 1949.. The chrome hub caps might make it a prewar Deluxe model??

• Like 1

Brocky

Like I said I have no idea what the little truck is but I thought it had great lines to it. 

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Identical to my 1939 wrecker, mine had 17" Daytons but I think 20s were an option. Hercules flathead, four speed Clark. That should have the engine turned dash with the green striped gauges resembled an Auburn dash! My dad bought it with a burnt out cab (thanks to the west wind gasoline heater) Was a pittsburgh press truck and the driver put a bundle of newspapers next to the heater! It originally had a thin chrome bumper and those hooded arrow turn signals, but on top of the fenders. Model 201 I think. Beautiful restoration,Brocky!