Fear of . . .Chicken???

41chevy

Which is your absolute right. But what happens when they come up with a "morning after" test for residual alcohol and fire you for getting drunk the day before?

Like I said, when my job depends on it, I know how to act. I don't engage in activities that may risk my livelihood. Most of life is based on common sense.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, 41chevy said:

Now how do you know I "hate people of different races,  religions or sexual preference from my statement above?" My values have been stated on here to you quite a few times. I'll put in simple term you can understand (probably not) I do not give two shits about color, religion what they do and who or what they do it with. I care that they show up for work if I hired them and do their job. What my values are is my choice I never impose them on you or anybody else. So don't you dare push yours on me. But who your seem to be by you statements shows your more intolerant of peoples values and beliefs than most all on here.

Such a true answer. My ancestors came here to get away from Europe. If you like their ways so much, go live there. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Keith Pommerening said:

From what I have experienced:  If a person of color, native, have trouble with sexual preference, female, minority....  Shows up at your door you hire them.  Seems the problem is getting them to show up, pass a drug test, read, follow instructions, have an I.D. posses a ss card, posses a skill or two, not have a DUI, look presentably to your customers, ... And of course have the rare trait of wanting to work, they WILL be hired.

My experience is, the lack of wanting to work to provide for yourself has no boundaries.  Race, creed, sexual orientation, does not define who will show up everyday, and on time.  We have given many people a chance over the years and some are still working with us, and a lot of them couldn't make the grade.    The age group I'm personally the most upset with Is the 45-60.  Too young to retire, been doing it to long(burned out), too old to start a new career.  There is so much talent to be had, but they are so hung up on the crappy Economy  of the late 2000's early 20teens.  We all suffered through it, get over it.  Yeah, you can't go to your cabin on the weekend, nor afford all the other toys you had (you couldn't afford them then either).  I could tell you story after story about people not giving a damn about they work or live their life.  

• Like 2