F Model

Back In Black Pulling

23 hours ago, Coenut said:

Wasn't that truck on eBay 2 weeks ago with a drop deck trailer?  The listing was here in ne pa and it was pulled by the lister.

yes it was.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

That's owned by Brayden Tucker at Tucker Equipment over in Lisbon, Ohio.  I don't know where he finds some of this stuff.  He comes across some neat things.  Just saw a post about a little round nose flatbed he just picked up.  Not that I need it in any way, but would be cool to pull around.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

10 minutes ago, Freightrain said:

That's owned by Brayden Tucker at Tucker Equipment over in Lisbon, Ohio.  I don't know where he finds some of this stuff.  He comes across some neat things.  Just saw a post about a little round nose flatbed he just picked up.  Not that I need it in any way, but would be cool to pull around.

there is all kinds of goodies hiding around the country if you have time to look . I have my eye on a set of 1950s fruehauf doubles which i need like two more holes in my head but if i can make it work out i`ll  sure grab them