Trump and Immigration (Illegal Immigrants in the US)

kscarbel2

• 2 years later...

Tbh, Trump is the strangest person I’ve ever known. You know, he’s so controversial. On the one hand, I like him somehow. Maybe it’s all because of charisma. I remember one of his funny videos when he told a joke about the difference between a wet raccoon and himself. On the other hand, he’s a dirty person. I don’t think that an honest person could make so much money. Actually, our life is controversial. You know, there are moments in life when I want to have a  button. Best wishes, guys.

• Haha 1

I’m sure most of you fellas saw that piece of trash doing a little piece on the news blah blah blah we’re not going to tolerate that well we all have to tolerate you total assclown I’m sure that statement is going to shoot him in the foot running his head that way just goes to show you what a communist pig  and a control freak his true colors baby … My God what a total idiot my way or the highway that’s what I see fellas … bob

• Like 1

My wife is constantly crying about all these blacks burning businesses and rioting. Two people that did absolutely nothing to deserve any of this and none of these dummies do anything to them they’re all forgiven dumb ass is excuse was they were just blowing off steam …. Really dumbbell,, who is  got a pay all the restitution ……. And du all the time??????  Like wow man what a country …Bob

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

How about this quote today that showed up on an AOL post...

"The [governor] from Florida wants to follow in the footsteps of the one here," Guzman said. "They're trying to make life miserable for Venezuelans."

Can you imagine this coming from one of the gate crashers. Others commented on the "danger" that these "poor souls" faced when they were sent to Martha's Vineyard.

These people actually think they have some right to do this.  In the meantime, the "tent city" in Boston.."Mass and Cass" is building again after the city kicked their asses out once.  We have enough problems of our own without adding thousands more every day.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...