Veterans Day.

41chevy

21 minutes ago, 41chevy said:

We won't for the first time in 17 years be giving a feed to my fellow Vets at the Long Island Veterans Home.  45 years ago we were forgotten and ignored, I promised myself I would never forget or ignore my brother vets, and so far haven't.   We couldn't get "permission" to give a feed to the Veterans group in Fork Union (seems to be an insurance and State Health Permit and Catering License deal) So we worked a deal with the local VFW, DAV and V.V.A.  to come over and bring the members over to have a "friends" lunch at our new home. So I feel better about the day.   

So for all the Veterans on BMT and all the rest of my brothers whom served have a Great Day. Thank a Veteran for what they gave for the U.S.A.      Paul

6aa7884f6de0750d55465882b7ccc605.jpg

thank you paul

• Like 1

Thank you Paul for your service and thanks to every veteran on bmt for their service.......in my heart and soul NONE of you will ever be forgotten.......I feel confident that in the next administration God and veterans will no longer be taking a backseat to everyone one else......PROUD to be an American........Bobby j.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, 41chevy said:

We won't for the first time in 17 years be giving a feed to my fellow Vets at the Long Island Veterans Home.  45 years ago we were forgotten and ignored, I promised myself I would never forget or ignore my brother vets, and so far haven't.   We couldn't get "permission" to give a feed to the Veterans group in Fork Union (seems to be an insurance and State Health Permit and Catering License deal) So we worked a deal with the local VFW, DAV and V.V.A.  to come over and bring the members over to have a "friends" lunch at our new home. So I feel better about the day.   

So for all the Veterans on BMT and all the rest of my brothers whom served have a Great Day. Thank a Veteran for what they gave for the U.S.A.      Paul

6aa7884f6de0750d55465882b7ccc605.jpg

Thx for your past service and continued efforts today!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Red Horse said:

Thx for your past service and continued efforts today!

It was than and now my duty.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE