1961 B-42X Gasser Dump Truck on CT CraigsList

glitchwrks

Some body took out the EN-401 or EN402 and replaced it with an EN-414 Chrysler 413 industrial V8 pretty much a direct fit. More power way less MPG. Still looks like a fairly a decent unit for the price.    Paul

Edited by 41chevy

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

3 hours ago, fatboyben said:

Went and took a look proves you can take a good picture of anything  

How bad? For me I'd want the 413 the rest is a bonus.   Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Don't know the model no. but some B models did come with a chrysler motor from the factory.   terry   Think i got the 413 in a B mixed up with the early R models !

Edited by terry

14 hours ago, Maddog13407 said:

only the firetrucks came with hemi's.no B model ever came with the 413's.  I still have one basically new on a stand out of my B model, must not be worth much, only guy that seems to want it is the scrap guy

Complete? Can you read the block casting # ? I may be interested in it.    Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

• 2 weeks later...