Pen and Ink Macks

No where I live truck shows are few and far between. Plus I work 6 days plus a week, so not much time left. Arthritis is creeping into my hands so I haven't done very many 

of these the last eight years.

Truck Shop

One ping only

I'm a long ways off----------Walla Walla, Wa.           Some years back I almost landed the ad for Kenworth's 60th anniversary. My brother was dating a woman that was over

European finance, her office was three doors down from KW Paccar CEO Mark Piggot in Seattle. I gave her an original of a 49 KW on Thanksgiving . She told me they had

searched high and low for someone like me. She showed it to Piggot on that next Monday and got the OK. It was too late The deal had been signed for a photo shoot

the Wednesday before.    

Truck Shop

One ping only

2 hours ago, Truck Shop said:

I'm a long ways off----------Walla Walla, Wa.           Some years back I almost landed the ad for Kenworth's 60th anniversary. My brother was dating a woman that was over

European finance, her office was three doors down from KW Paccar CEO Mark Piggot in Seattle. I gave her an original of a 49 KW on Thanksgiving . She told me they had

searched high and low for someone like me. She showed it to Piggot on that next Monday and got the OK. It was too late The deal had been signed for a photo shoot

the Wednesday before.    

Truck Shop

I spent quite a bit of time in wa. state in late 70s early 80s  hauled a lot of folks to boeing and military out . im sure that somewhere up there is where i saw these drawings.  in fact I was in tacoma just 2 days before st helens blew 

Edited by carlotpilot

Very nice work.

Here's one for you.  My mother is 87 this year.  She just took up drawing about 6-8 yrs ago.  She is quite impressive and didn't realize she had it in her.  She should have started years ago.  She started with color but her eyes are getting bad now and had to go to just black/white.  She'd done cars, houses, pets, people.  It's a good thing as it keeps her active.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"