Pictures of the Week

other dog

I like em with 2 psi per inch...

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Good collection of old trucks spotted this time.

Diamond-T wrecker is a beast.

And sorry to hear you found out there was someone behind your back who might be looking for an arse foot printing.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

22 minutes ago, mack mhe9 said:

Nice Scout. 

I wonder if that Scout really has that much sheetmetal left, or if its all putty.  Almost all the old scouts and Broncos here have about become one with the earth again.

Would the company security cams have any clues on them about your inside guy? 

8 minutes ago, RedBullDog said:

I wonder if that Scout really has that much sheetmetal left, or if its all putty.  Almost all the old scouts and Broncos here have about become one with the earth again.

Would the company security cams have any clues on them about your inside guy? 

Don't tell anybody this, but I don't think any of the cameras even work, except the one looking at the fuel pump. Taking the wood wouldn't be that big of a deal, because you can get more, but it was chained down on the front of the trailer I pull all the time and there was more wood on trailers dropped right beside it with no chain or straps on it. When they saw a chain on the wood and a sign on the front of the trailer that said "do not pull",signed by Jeff, they had to know it was somebody else's stuff. They even kept the chain and binder.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I can relate to the paint on the chain. The construction company that I ran lowboy for had crusher crews and digging crews. And if they needed a chain for any thing they would just take what they need from the lowboy trailer. After we'd chain down dozers and excavators we paint the tracks with florescent orange paint.  Funny, when you'd walk by some of the crews 1 tons there would be a couple chains with orange paint on the hook and 6 or 8 links..

• Like 1