My Mack roots?

Cool photo!

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

My great grandfather and grandfather did the same thing from Conn to NYC it was a two day trip back in 1930s with Macks & Cadillac's for local deliveries . Some of the stories he told me with tax men making the front page of the WTBY Republican . He said it was good advertisement more business .

Ed

My great grandfather and grandfather did the same thing from Conn to NYC it was a two day trip back in 1930s with Macks & Cadillac's for local deliveries . Some of the stories he told me with tax men making the front page of the WTBY Republican . He said it was good advertisement more business .

Probably dealt with my Grandfather, he had Oyster Boats in the L.I. Sound. Used his limos, taxis and garbage trucks in the North Shore Gold Coast for deliveries. Used the Oyster Bay / Sanford Ferry to make Conn pick ups.Funny if the all knew each other. When we tore down his garage in 1997 there was four 500 gallon tanks in the loft floor with piping to the outside. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Actually the chicken farm was in Watertown Ct 15000 plus chickens with a 3 story still 500 gallon cap great grandfather had a speak easy in the Brooklyn section of WTBY in a butcher shop across from the Lithuania church. They tore all the 3 story coupes down about 10 -11 years ago . .

Ed

Does that come with viddles & drinks

No more questions to Blackdog please. He is in witness protection program! :whistling:

Does that come with viddles & drinks and a plastic card.Over 7 + years all i got was gold pocket watch MY cousin has a condo in Guilford on the water 900 k not bad for union painter.

Ed