14 people murdered in California shooting, 17 injured (updated)

kscarbel2

Donald Trump

"Without looking at the various polling data, it is obvious to anybody the hatred is beyond comprehension. Where this hatred comes from and why we will have to determine."

"Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life."

"Great surveillance and vigilance must be adhered to. We want to be very fair but too many bad things are happening and the percentage of true hatred is too great."

When asked if his ban “would include Muslim-American citizens currently abroad,” Trump said, ‘Everyone.’”

Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on.

According to Pew Research, there is great hatred towards Americans by large segments of the Muslim population.

Most recently, a poll from the Center for Security Policy released data showing '25% of those polled agreed that violence against Americans here in the United States is justified as a part of the global jihad.'

51% of those polled 'agreed that Muslims in America should have the choice of being governed according to Shariah.'

Shariah authorizes such atrocities as murder against non-believers who won't convert, beheadings, death-by-stoning and other barbaric acts that pose great harm to Americans, especially women.

In Saudi Arabia where their legal system is based on Sharia, punishments include flogging, amputation, eye gouging, death-by-stoning and beheading.

Image 1.jpg

My .02

After the terrorist attacks of Paris there were French flags posted everywhere on the interweb. It is a sad day when innocent people lose their lives. After the attacks of San Bernardino I saw very few American flags on profiles and on the interweb and even fewer flags flying at half staff. Why?

This is Mack country. On a quiet night you can hear a peterbilt rust away.

Associated Press / December 9, 2015

The two San Bernardino Muslim shooters were radicalized at least two years ago and had discussed jihad and martyrdom as early as 2013, one year before they married, FBI Director James Comey said Wednesday.

Comey told the Senate Judiciary Committee that investigators believe that Syed Rizwan Farook and his wife, Tashfeen Malik, were radicalized even before they began their online relationship and that Malik held extremist views before she arrived in the U.S. last year.

He told the panel that the two "as early as the end of 2013 were talking to each other about jihad and martyrdom before they became engaged and married and were living in the U.S."

The disclosure means that Malik's radicalization had already begun when she applied for a visa to come to the U.S. to get married, and that the government's vetting process failed to detect it.

Comey said he didn't know enough to say whether weaknesses in the visa process enabled her to enter the U.S.

Malik came to the United States in July 2014 from Pakistan after being approved for a K-1 (fiancé) visa.

Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson has said the Obama administration is now reviewing the program. He refused to say what changes were being considered.

Malik married Farook the following month. Farook was born in Chicago in 1987 and raised in southern California.

The FBI director described the couple as an example of homegrown violent extremists who radicalized "in place," drawing a distinction between the San Bernardino attack and the one last month in Paris that officials suspect involved planning and training in Syria.

Comey declined to say what role, if any, encrypted communications played in last week's massacre.

Though he said the Obama administration was not seeking to address concerns over data encryption on smartphones, he said he remained concerns that criminals, terrorists and spies were using such technology to evade detection.

"Increasingly, we are unable to see what they say, which gives them a tremendous advantage," he said.

He said one of the gunmen in last May's shooting outside a Prophet Mohammed cartoon contest in Garland, Texas had exchanged more than 100 messages prior to the attack that investigators still had been unable to access.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christian Broadcasting Network and Regent University founder Pat Robertson denounced Islam on his “The 700 Club” program on Tuesday, calling it “a political system masquerading as a religion.”

“I think what we’ve got to do in terms of Islam is identify what it is,” Robertson said on the long-running show.

“Islam is a political system that is intent on world domination. It isn’t a quote, religion, as such; it’s a political system masquerading as a religion.”

• 8 months later...

Associated Press  /  August 14, 2016

Police in New York City are searching for the man who fatally shot the leader of a mosque and a friend as they left afternoon prayers, setting off fear and anguish among the community's Bangladeshi Muslim immigrants.

Although police said no motive had been established for the killing of Imam Maulama Akonjee, 55, and 64-year-old Thara Uddin Saturday afternoon near the Al-Furqan Jame Masjid mosque, community members worried the slayings could be rooted in intolerance.

"There's nothing in the preliminary investigation to indicate that they were targeted because of their faith," said Deputy Inspector Henry Sautner of the New York Police Department.

The imam's daughter, Naima Akonjee, said her father — described by worshippers as a pious man who gave compelling readings from the Quran — didn't "have any problems with anyone."

She said the imam and Uddin were close friends who always walked together to the mosque from their homes on the same street.

Police said the men were shot in the head as they left the mosque in the OzonePark section of Queens shortly before 2 p.m. They later were pronounced dead.

Sautner said that video surveillance showed they were approached from behind by a man a man in a dark polo shirt and shorts who shot them and then fled south on 79th Street with the gun still in his hand.

Police released a sketch early Sunday of a dark-haired, bearded man wearing glasses. Police said witnesses described the shooter as a man with a medium complexion.

No arrests had been made by early Sunday.

Members of the Bangladeshi Muslim community served by the mosque said they want the shootings to be treated as a hate crime. More than 100 people attended a rally Saturday night and chanted "We want justice!"

The Council on American-Islamic Relations, an advocacy group, held a news conference near the shooting scene, where Kobir Chowdhury, a leader at another local mosque, said, "Read my lips: This is a hate crime" directed at Islam. "We are peace-loving."

Sarah Sayeed, a member of Mayor Bill de Blasio's staff who serves as a liaison to Muslim communities, attended the rally. "I understand the fear because I feel it myself," she said. "I understand the anger. But it's very important to mount a thorough investigation."

Letitia James, who as the city's public advocate serves as a watchdog over city agencies, said in a statement, "This violence is as alarming as it is senseless." She urged the police department to "vigorously" investigate the slayings.

Members of the community had felt animosity lately, with people cursing while passing the mosque, said worshipper Shahin Chowdhury. He said he had advised people to be careful walking around, especially when in traditional clothing.

He called the imam a "wonderful person" with a voice that made his Koran readings especially compelling.

Worshipper Millat Uddin said Akonjee had led the mosque for about two years and was a very pious man.

"The community's heart is totally broken," said Uddin, who is not related to Thara Uddin. "It's a great misery. It's a great loss to the community and it's a great loss to the society."

Naima Akonjee, 28, one of the imam's seven children, said she rushed to her parents' home after the shooting. She said her father was a caring man who would call her just to check up on whether she had eaten properly.

Neighbors also described Uddin as a pious and thoughtful man who prayed five times a day and went to the mosque. While at home, they said he would water his garden and one next door.

"A very honest, wise man ... (And) a very helpful guy," said neighbor Mohammed Uddin, who is not a relation of Thara Uddin's.

Comments on Yahoo about the article above:

"Members of the Bangladeshi Muslim community served by the mosque said they want the shootings to be treated as a hate crime. More than 100 people attended a rally Saturday night and chanted "We want justice!""

Ask yourself why those people never protests when:

-Boko haram abducted the girls in Nigeria

-Sudan death sentence of a woman being accused of 'apostasy'

-IS bloody murderous rampage across Syria and Iraq, murdered, destroyed and pillaged everything on their way, Christians and other minorities convert, leave or death

-Women are stoned to death(most recently two incidents in Syria and a pregnant woman in Pakistan

-British soldier being slain by Muslim immigrant converts in the streets of London

-Daily nonstop killings in Syria

-Daily nonstop killings around the world by Muslims

- Muslims from all across Europe attend terrorists in actions

-Muslims said that Europe will soon be Islamisized.

-So on and so forth.......

My answer:

They are the product of the cult ideology preaching and teaching that they are engaged in a endless war until all the world will follow their ideology and terror is a one of the tactical tools to be used.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

They can come together to be outraged at some imam killing but strangely quiet when hundreds perhaps thousands of innocent people get slaughtered by Muslims.

In the name of Islam, Boko Haram is turning Nigeria into a blood bath.

In the name of Islam, ISIS is beheading thousands of people and proudly releasing videos about it.

In the name of Islam, thousands are being slaughtered in Iraq, Syria, Yemen and so on.

In the name of Islam, the whole free world is wrestling with the Islamist.

In the name of Islam, you would think Muslims around the world would be demonstrating in the streets by the tens of thousands demanding that the bloodshed stop.

In the name of Islam, you would think Muslims around the world would be lining up in recruitment centers to go fight the Islamist.

But you publish one cartoon and assassins are sent in sovereign lands to bypass their laws and commit massacres. Muslims anywhere on earth wages mass destruction, chaos and murder, they don't even question the cartoons which by the way they are the exact depiction of their "prophet"(he's nothing of the sort)

By their silence on all of these atrocities and mass killing, you see where their priorities lie.

It’s amazing how 3000 years ago, Xerxes sent armies over the Aegean sea to exterminate the idea of democracy and freedom.

Today, people from the same regions are trying to accomplish the same.

1.6 billion Muslims around the world, they say only a "handful" are doing the slaughtering and the rest are silent.

Many regions pray and worship yet the Muslim religion draws too much negative attention to themselves. Remember you are in the USA yet you and yor family do not want to obey USA laws and customs and those in power in the USA say it is okay for you and your family to break laws and to make us bend the laws. For example I must take everything off the pass though a building with heavy security even my shoes yet you are covered and you complained about removing your head dressing and right in front of me received a free pass since the officer was afraid since you were causing a science looking like you were once again being discriminated against. Yet this time I removed my shoes, hats , opened my briefcase, removed anything from my pockets and you were long gone. You come here with your families and while you are at work your wife here illegally on a expired visa and kids here also demand a free education from our USA school system and your wife is not speaking the English language and USA money and tax payer money must pay for a speaker to be at the school to speak to your wife and teach your children English because you feel like other cultures that come into the USA with expired passports, work visas, and illegally and feel the USA owes you everything and we in the USA give you everything thinking you will become a USA citizen and vote those in office that are helping you so much.

You and your family force people out of their homes and communities because you force feed your religion and culture on others.

Look around you and you will see that Christian, Baptist, Jewish, Buddist, Jehovah's Witness, and other religions have been living in peace and harmony for a very long time in the same neighborhood and kids together in the same USA public schools for a very long time.

You refuse to allow yourself and your kids to play and associate with others that have different religious thinking and that is wrong.

Our community learned to get along with each other and learn each other's religion and culture and it worked well for us before you and religion and culture started to tear us apart and change our views.

We need to have you and yor family adapt to USA customs and our way of life. Remember you are in the USA and we should not change for you since this is how we are so love the USA or leave it.

Talk about "intolerance". Why would the Muslim Community "DEMAND" the crime to be seenas "HATE CRIME" when we don't know the motive and who killed them? Maybe it was a hit job from back home. Bangladesh is ripe with Hatred and Violence and it may have come here. Let’s find out first what happened. I don't believe in this Hate crime BS, Crime is naturally hateful towards the victim. There’s no such thing as a "LOVE CRIME". Everyone wants to be special.

Why is it when a Muslim kills infidels it's Work Place Violence?

Now, if this guy is an infidel they'll call it a Hate Crime.

⬆️⬆️⬆️ Very well said KS, I am getting so tired of this double standard minorities pull. They can go on rampages murdering many people but there's always a good excuse in their minds, I'm poor, the world isn't fair, people were mean to me one time, things that happened 150 or more years ago to my ancestors make me this way blah blah blah. But if one white male commits any crime against anyone outside his race it better be in the 24hr news cycle for a week or more with so called news reporters a ping up what happened trying to stir up hate and controversy in the name of ratings. Now that being said I have stated before the US will not ever get along until fairness across the board. What's good for one is good for all and that includes punishments, grants, jobs etc. the problem with that is there wouldn't be enough news for the 24hr news channels to stay in business and politicians couldn't stay in office by continuing the myth that the US has been unfair to them so vote for me. Just my .02 cents. 

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

19 minutes ago, kscarbel2 said:

"Our Muslim communities are in the perpetual crosshairs of bigotry," says New York City Mayor Bill De Blasio.

Gosh seems like a couple of posts above yours KS I read something about politicians making a living and keeping office by using racial divide or inequality as a platform. 

• Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

• 3 months later...

A year after San Bernardino attack, investigators still seek answers

Reuters  /  December 1, 2016

One year after two Islamic militants shot dead 14 people in a massacre in Southern California, FBI investigators are still seeking to answer key questions such as the location of the married couple's computer hard drive and whether anyone helped them.

Syed Rizwan Farook, 28, and his wife, Tashfeen Malik, 29, opened fire on Dec. 2 during a party and training session for San Bernardino County employees, who were co-workers of Farook, injuring 22 people in addition to the 14 killed.

It was one of the deadliest attacks by militants in the United States since the Sept. 11, 2001, hijacked plane attacks.

Authorities have said that U.S.-born Farook and Malik, a native of Pakistan who lived most of her life in Saudi Arabia, were inspired by Islamic extremism. The couple, who were parents of a 6-month-old daughter, both died in a shootout with police four hours after the massacre.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation is still seeking to determine if anyone assisted the couple, such as in financing the attack or helping to plan for it.

The FBI has not charged anyone with providing support to Farook and Malik.

The FBI is still hoping to find the hard drive from the couple's computer. A search by FBI divers in the weeks after the attack of a small lake at a park where Farook and Malik stopped in the hours after the shooting failed to turn up the hard drive.

In addition, the FBI still has an 18-minute gap in accounting for the whereabouts of Farook and Malik in the hours they spent driving around San Bernardino in an SUV after the attack.

The couple left three pipe bombs at the center, in an apparent attempt to harm emergency workers caring for the wounded. The couple approached the center after the attack and might have been trying to detonate one of the devices remotely.

the whole thing is bullshit,,,,these senceless massacres of innocent people needs to end........but good luck with that we got too much hate here now and too many terrorist will be hard to get rid of the problem,,,,but atleast we got a real leader now that is actually concerned about the problem,,,,and not adding to it...bob

• Like 1

2 hours ago, david wild said:

I don't understand you people, Obama and Clinton both have said that the  Muslims love us, don't you believe them, they would never lie to you.  

I heard from obamama  we all taste like chicken.

They love them so much go live there with them, they wouldn't survive an hour. 

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE