ChU Rawhide

That truck is not a Rawhide. Styling cues are forward mounted stacks and 4 airhorns on the roof. Mechanically the same as a CH.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatal

Stacks and airhorns.... wonder what the $ difference is between the two when similarly spec'd. . .

Fun is what they fine you for!

My name is Bob Buckman sir,. . . and I hate truckers.

rawhide added 16k to list price when new for about 5k worth of chrome and leather you could make your self one alot cheaper than the factory could oil economy is tanking in PA be alot of excess equipment over there is winter if crude stays $40

WOW 16k!!

Yeah, there was a thread on here about Volvo cutting production. I commented too about the oil shale bust.....

Fun is what they fine you for!

My name is Bob Buckman sir,. . . and I hate truckers.

When I ordered my titan the rawhide added $12,000 to the LIST price. The list price is inflated by over 1/3. It actually cost $7500 more. But it cost that $7500 more than a Titan that had single exhaust and no accessories. So when you start adding dual exhaust, visor, leather, led lights and so on, the rawhide was about the same price. I still like my CL elite interior better, all carpet and a wood dash just add more class.

• Like 1