I hope that the new president cut the EPA crap

Marcel67

The government doesn't pay for a damn thing without first taking the means to pay from the people. I have no problem with user fees, so long as the revenue collected is spent for its intended purpose. I DO have a problem with government using the collected user fees as a slush fund to pay for other unrelated items...and then seeking to raise the user fees due to lack of funds.

Just like social security- when it was first started there was a surplus for years. People- or workers I should say- were paying in way more than was being paid out. Then just a few years ago it was breaking even, now it pays out more than is being paid into it. But there's all that surplus from previous years, right?..no, because whenever the gummint needed money for something they'd just "borrow" it from social security...

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

By the way how come Libs defend their man by bringing up that fact that he is Black, I did not say a thing about him being BLACK, in fact I could care less, I would/will vote for Ben Carson if he gets the nomination, Carson/Trump or Trump/Carson fine by me.

I'm with you there!

The other half of the SSI ponze scheme is that people just aren't having kids anymore. A woman born in 1935, on average, had 3 kids. Today? The average family has 0.9 kids. In other words, there aren't enough people entering the work force to support the people leaving it. Funny how the left's favorite charity (planned parenthood) caused the demise of the left's favorite entitlement program. Personally, if I could, I'd opt out of SSI altogether. I can see a better ROI putting that money into a savings account that doesn't even keep up with inflation compared to what will be there for me in SSI 30-35 years from now...IF I live that long...and if I don't, my family would get to keep what's left in the account rather than the pathetic excuse for a "death benefit" paid out by SSI. If someone in the private sector was attempting to operate a system EXACTLY like the government has run SSI, they'd be in prison...which is exactly where many politicians ought to be. At least when accosted on the street by a thug demanding my wallet, I can shoot him. Can't do much to keep the politicians at bay because too many stupid people think the new/higher taxes won't apply to them and vote these SOB's into office for the free shit being offered at taxpayer expense. I'd like to see a Constitutional Amendment that stated any budget deficit would be covered first by legislator & legislative staff salary cuts, then to executive branch salary cuts, and finally to judiciary branch cuts. When federal payroll = $0, if the deficit still has not been covered, the tax rate for elected government officials shall be 100% for ALL sources of income (investment, capital gains, annuities, gifts, campaign contributions, etc...) until such time as the budget is once again balanced and debt has been repayed (and shall remain so even after the individual leaves office). If that still does not cover the debt, THEN AND ONLY THEN should the national debt be increased. There is no consequence for irresponsible actions if you do so as part of your "official duties". There should be.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

The other half of the SSI ponze scheme is that people just aren't having kids anymore. A woman born in 1935, on average, had 3 kids. Today? The average family has 0.9 kids. In other words, there aren't enough people entering the work force to support the people leaving it. Funny how the left's favorite charity (planned parenthood) caused the demise of the left's favorite entitlement program. Personally, if I could, I'd opt out of SSI altogether. I can see a better ROI putting that money into a savings account that doesn't even keep up with inflation compared to what will be there for me in SSI 30-35 years from now...IF I live that long...and if I don't, my family would get to keep what's left in the account rather than the pathetic excuse for a "death benefit" paid out by SSI. If someone in the private sector was attempting to operate a system EXACTLY like the government has run SSI, they'd be in prison...which is exactly where many politicians ought to be. At least when accosted on the street by a thug demanding my wallet, I can shoot him. Can't do much to keep the politicians at bay because too many stupid people think the new/higher taxes won't apply to them and vote these SOB's into office for the free shit being offered at taxpayer expense. I'd like to see a Constitutional Amendment that stated any budget deficit would be covered first by legislator & legislative staff salary cuts, then to executive branch salary cuts, and finally to judiciary branch cuts. When federal payroll = $0, if the deficit still has not been covered, the tax rate for elected government officials shall be 100% for ALL sources of income (investment, capital gains, annuities, gifts, campaign contributions, etc...) until such time as the budget is once again balanced and debt has been repayed (and shall remain so even after the individual leaves office). If that still does not cover the debt, THEN AND ONLY THEN should the national debt be increased. There is no consequence for irresponsible actions if you do so as part of your "official duties". There should be.

Don't worry about S.S. Hillary has promised a Federal law (like health care) that will require every citizen to have a Federal run IRA for retirement with a IRS fine fee for not meeting the minimum required contribution. She wants it patterned after the wildly successful ACA.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

They "based" the obamacare off of Massachusetts health. At least that's where they started. By the time it was done, very little resemblance.

Lets take a look at his executive decisions he's done too. Most presidents wait till the last few months of their last term. He just has been blasting them in there for a couple years. Oh yeah.....that's because he knows better than everybody else.

But it's not all bad, now it even covers auto collision repair-

post-1374-0-48698900-1447532647_thumb.jp

• Like 2