A few Classics

What is that thing on the B75?

I was told it's a Quikway loader. Oil field use I believe since it's in Oklahoma.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Howe Coleman was built in troy N.y until the very late 80's. I understand American Coleman was a Colorado based company that did their units until the late 70's. There axles and parts are some what similar and both used the "moon"style cover. I think since the truck was an oil field unit and was moe than likely done in Colorado probably when tge Quikway was cobbled together for it.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Paul

I think (???) Howe Coleman in Troy / Albany was just a conversion company and the axles them selves were made in Colorado

Here is a link to a lot of Coleman info:

http://forums.justoldtrucks.com/22610/Coleman-Trucks

Two separate companies according to this thread from the ATHS about the 5th post down, Similar axles / hub design as the Elwood conversions that International and Case used on tractors. Paul

http://forums.aths.org/141474/american-coleman-front-axle

P.T.CHESHIRE