HOPPENVILLE 2015 10/24

1958 F.W.D.

No. This is a private "word of mouth" show held at the home of John Haines IV (as in Haines and Kibblehouse.....) I am sure you've seen his trucks at Macungie. He lives a couple of miles west of the Quakertown Interchange of the Pa Turnpike (NE Extension.) It's always a very nice show.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone Know Address?

I dont know his street address but the property is located on Gerryville Pike at Campbell Road in Pennsburg, Pa. It's about 6-8 miles from the Quakertown/663 Exit of the Northeast Extension.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Geryville+Pike+%26+Campbell+Rd,+Pennsburg,+PA+18073/@40.370668,-75.4616252,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x89c427684b2d0c5d:0x1ca37261dd3fcd83

• 2 weeks later...

It was a beautiful day for a show and was well attended by the PA contingent from BMT. The 39 Baby Mack was there with the 85 MH with the Rogers lowboy and a 1960 B85 Firetruck East Lansdowne PA on the lowboy for a ride. .

Plenty of Superliners this year and R's ,CL CH and Granites, as well as great collection of show cars, tractors and pickups etc.

Ron and family and my wife and I all had a great lunch served by the HK burger and dog team. John Haines put on a great show and great hospitality.

Thanks to John Haines, Art Cooper and the HK team.

post-121-0-68167100-1445890261_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Extra Small has been battling a particularly nasty round of the croup, which was so bad earlier last week that it almost made Mommy the Nurse run her to the Emergency Room. That didn't happen though. But she was still getting over it, so I had to do the responsible parent thing and opt out of going to the show. (Mommy works weekends, so I have all of the kids.)

My dad was there with Bob Gabrick, so I got to see some good pics.

• Like 1