No fireworks here last night

HeavyGunner

Couldn't hardly imagine softball size hail. We would have lots of dead cows if we got softball sized hail.

• Like 2

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Hmmm... Don't remember seeing any cow with a helmet on.

Hope you're Ok and the power is back on.

Speedy recovery to your mother in law.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

glad every thing is alright! we didnt have any fire works here either,THANK GOD! the wind blew around 20 and gusted to 40, damn glad the fire truck stayed in the driveway!!! one house in town wasnt as lucky, got the roof burnt off by some dumb bugger with fireworks.

bugger me a bit of a bad end to what I hope was a great day for all hope mother in law is feeling better and there's not to much damage and yes hail will kill cows horses and humans I know in Australia there has been dead cows the stockmen (cow boys) out west when these storms roll in will take there saddles of their horses and hold them over their heads until the storm has passed then you gotta catch the horses after woulds and round the cattle back up there goes that day or the next as well everything is scattered hell west and crooked

Paul

• Like 1