Pictures of the Week

other dog

:whistling: :whistling: WATS THE IDEA OF TAKIN UP ALL THE RECENT TOPICS SPACES???? :tease: :tease:

I don't know, it posted like 6 times. Last week it posted twice and when I deleted one it deleted both, so I don't know what the heck's going on.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Maybe Barry can delete the five redundant posts, i'm scared to. I see the original gripping descriptions are on the last post, but no pictures. Pictures were on the first one, but no gripping descriptions until I edited it.

P.S.

"Stupid computers"...freightrain, 2008.

P.P.S.

By the way, perma banned?..isn't that a little harsh?

there are 3 n's, so not that bad

If I can't spell it right, Uncle Barry will just ignore it

AND... the breakage on my truck has become a $5000 cost..besides losing 4 or 5 days

THANKS Big Guy!!!!!

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

...test post to see if i'm still double posting, so just ignore this post...

I stopped by the Winfall fuel stop a while ago to get some gasoline, but I had to wait for this lollygagging bimbo to move before I could get to the pump.

• Like 2

A lot of cool stuff to see this time.

Like red Ford.

And the two last bugs... Don't know how they're stupid but look hot!

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Enjoyed the pictures. It is a shame to lose something like ship hotel. I would like to have seen it.

Enjoyed the pictures. It is a shame to lose something like ship hotel. I would like to have seen it.

Yes it is. I'm way more interested in history now than I was when I was younger. I remember passing by there when it was still open in the early 80's and thinking "that's pretty neat looking" and not giving it another thought. I had to take a wide load of steel to Pittsburgh and had to run rt.30 all the way because I couldn't run the turnpike because of the tunnel. Now it would probably be routed across rt.22.

I've learned more about it on the interweb lately than I ever knew before. One website I was on said the owner used to leave a light and TV on all the time after it closed to deter squatters-whether or not that had anything to do with the fire,..who knows?

Same deal with the South Fork Dam- I'd passed by it on rt.219 before and never even knew it was there, and you can hit it with a rock from 219.

• Like 1

Yes it is. I'm way more interested in history now than I was when I was younger. I remember passing by there when it was still open in the early 80's and thinking "that's pretty neat looking" and not giving it another thought.

I am the same way, more interested in history now. I remember visiting the Ship Hotel when I was a youngin. It was always crowded. I may even have a souvenir from there (buried in my junk treasures).

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"